New research from the University of California - San Diego

You know , I ( personaly ) wouldnt believe a thing that a university in california , especially southern california , to be more precise san diego state university , have to say !!

So they can do research in san diego , research that tends to calm worries about global warming...

I wonder if they spent any government funding on this research?

because when I applied for a grant to san diego state university PIER program for the CFPFM.
( Centrifugal Force Pressurized Fluid Multiplier )
a device that used pressurized fluids to generate larger volumes
of the same or higher pressure fluids.

of which the excess pressurized fluids could have been used to turn a hydraulic motor and generate electricity.

in which the proceeds from the grant was to be used by Georgia Tech to validate the concept , the san diego state university was unable to do its own screening of this particular application.

and the application was sent to a outside engineering firm for approval recomendations.

Several professors and doctors at GA Tech had wanted to research this concept as a summer project at GA Tech , they were obviously interested enought to want it to be a summer project.
wouldnt you think?

anyway as I figured the engineering firm returned the application with the reason for not recommending.

and the reason was that in the application they found a mathmetical error.

I used kg-f

they used kg-f/sec

I believe...

Although the entire formula and its result should have led them to understand that the type-0 was a type-0 and that the overall math that accompanied the application was not the basis of the application.

anyway...after their recommendation , the PIER program refused to allow me to correct the mathmetical error and stated that I could never apply to the PIER program again with this particular concept.

So I hope they are enjoying their GOOD weather they are having now , and the even BETTER weather to come...LOL

thought I would add this...

a year or two later I watched a documentary about de-salination
there was a short in the documentary about a amazing new pump that used the residual water pressure from the water that was comming out of the pump to boost the water pressure going into the pump by

((( rotating the water ))).

thus increasing the water pressure going into the pump and relieving the pump of the need to pressurize the water as much.

thereby reducing the amount of energy required to run the pumps
and allowing for salt water to be de-salinized at a much more affordable cost.

so what they did was they used pressurized water and they increased the waters pressure even further by rotating the water using the lower pressure water.

sounds so familiar to me...LOL

funny that the amazing new pressure booster device was implemented in california salt water de-salinization plants.

But the same exact principle that was used in this amazing device was the basis of the CFPFM...

but the CFPFM was not worth the 70,000.00 for the grant of which I would have been forced to accept 5,000 for filling the application.

I tried to refuse the 5,000 but was told that it was mandantory.

I've always heard that california leads the way.

I guess its their choice as to which way the rest of us go.

Great Leading california...

Last edited by paul; 01/11/08 03:12 AM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.