I found this rather interesting little link. Has the countries of the world listed according to how few believe in a God. Seems Sweden is the least God-believing country in the world.

http://evolutionspace.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/worldwide-atheism-trend-and-pattern-a-summary/

From the article:

"In general, we can conclude that non-believing is noticeably higher in developed countries, in particular the Scandinavian countries. One interesting exception is that of Vietnam, which ranks in second place due to the “coercive atheism” - atheism imposed by dictators. Europe, which has been termed “secular Europe” by some, shows convincingly that it has the highest rate of non-believers. Japan and South Korea come as no surprise in the top 10, as both countries are historically and traditionally non-God-believing societies. Japan is often cited by me as an example against the stupid assertion that you cannot have morality without God. It is a country with one of, if not the, lowest crime rate in the world, and according to the two studies referenced by the article, it has 64% and 65% of its population not believing in God (and somewhat surprisingly, 55% not believing in Buddha). Israel is actually a huge surprise on the list"

I liked a comment from a reader:

"Myself I am confortable with being an ignostic.
That is, I don’t accept the question of existence of a “god” as a valid one, since “god” is a human invention without any verifiable empiric methods to test it. You might as well ask yourself if an invisible teacup is orbiting mars. Both are nonsense questions and can be ignored as such."