No! Unless you are telling us how you use twisted logic, twice. smile

My logic goes like this: I admire intelligent people, from all walks of life. Therefore, I quote them as good examples of people who have large minds and are capable of thinking outside the box.

I love quoting people who have healthy imaginations and room for philosophy, including theology, etc., science, including the technologies and art, including the art of religion.

ABOUT ASTROLOGY/ASTRONOMY
In ancient times they were one and the same; like pneumatology/psychology once were; like religion and the healing arts, and a lot of studies once were. In ancient times what we today call PhD's were the Magi. Maybe the new physicists, for example Seth Lloyd of Harvard--The World as a Quantum Computer--are leading us back to the essential unity of all things.

Reductionism and specialization--the bits-and-pieces approach--can have its value BUT
We need to beware of the danger of them. Carried too far it can be diabolic. The same is true of religion.
I usually describe sin as any good thing carried too far.
=======================================================
BTW, when I do a double posting, I go to edit. There, I click the delete option. Just being a helpful pneumatherapist. smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org