G'day jjw,

Actually my science teacher employed his thoughts to prove he thought. To himself. However, he had nor has any ability to prove it to anyone else. I think that was the point.

Men in Black ended with a super being picking up marbles that included our universe and placing them into a bag. Men in Black II had everyone living in a train station locker. What's to say either of these are not true?

My personal view is that there is much in life that I can take as factual. I may not be able to prove these to anyone else but, hey, I really don't care. I do believe that I exist and that Newtonian laws apply most of the time. Not sure about the speed of light being the ultimate limit of speed but other than that and a few problems with some of the maths have no problem with quantum mechanics.

But these are personal views. They keep me happy, and able to make sense of my world without much thought about it.

Still not really on topic but you did single me out for mention, I think (Ric8 is me right?).

Regards

Richard

Sane=fits in. Unreasonable=world needs to fit to him. All Progress requires unreasonableness