Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Trilobyte wrote:
"But is that true?
Does DA Morgan understand that "kinds" are not species?"

No I don't since biological classification didn't exist then. But lets assume you are correct.

Why would that matter?

A cage for the T Rex?
A cage for the Brontosaurus?
Excuse me while I catch my breath.

For starters no one said that the "Brontosaurus" was on the ark. The "Brontosaurus" was a member of a KIND of dinosaurs. A represenative of that particular dino-kind could have easily been selected rather than the "Brontosaurus".
Still, if the "Brontosaurus" was selected to be a represenative of that particular kind on the ark, a juvenile "Brontosaurus" would more than likely have been choosen. Much much smaller.

Noah was in Mesopotamia.

We have no idea where Noah was.

How did he collect the North American bison?
And the Australian Koala bears?
And the Indonesian Orangutans?
And the Pacific Island dodo birds?

Noah had 100 years to have the animals collected (provided God didn't send them to him).

Remember Pangea? Prior to the flood there was not 7 continents

Oh I know ... yet another miracle.

Perhaps

Precisely how long does it take one family, without the benefit of modern equipment, to visit 7 continents, to identify, collect, and cage, 15,754 beasts of any description.

As mentioned above, Noah had over 100 years and at that time there were not 7 continents.

Oh I know ... yet another miracle.

Once again, perhaps. The bible tells us God sent them. Still Noah would have had plenty of time to collect or even have them collected for him.

I trust you stand corrected.