You said:
"Nothing today can carry on forever.This is called Death.Death of my Thought is the death of my Universe and its events."
What an egocentric idea. In my universe, the universe is eternal. When I die, a single point of light goes out; the rest of the universe will go on without me just as it had before my existence.
REP: For physical purposes your Universe dies when you die.The Universe exists beyond our reach.. and what is beyond our reach is just beyond our reach.. it has no physical meaning.
We know that Universe exists in different shape than we know it today. What we know is limited by the speed of light.Here again the actual defintion of my Universe is limited by a Physical Law. What could be possible is inifinte.. and what is happening is the reality for all practical or physical purposes.
Do not confuse what can happen with what is happening. Universe carries on after your death but it doenst help or change your reality in anyway.
==================================
My universe runs on physical laws, not the whimsy of some insignificant litle puny human being.
REP: My Universe runs of Thoughts.Thoughts are my tentacles to grab the reality of Universe.
Reality is not what appears to be ... Reality is what is known and understood to be.
=======================================
Now that I see where you are coming from, I take exception to your beliefs. They are not Science. They belong somewhere else.
REP:I have already said that you may not like to put this concept into your defintion of Mathematized Sceince.If Sceince wants to grab the reality probably it will have to change its defintion... It must learn when to keep quite...
It must know when the Knowledge and the Knower become ONE.