Dear Mr. "Scientist",
If you want clear-thinking people to take you seriously, you must provide detailed explanations of your experimental designs and results. For example: How many replications of your rose experiment did you perform? What sorts of variables did you consider? Which variables were you able to control? How did you control them? In short, you need to give your readers some means of repeating your experiments accurately, so that they may judge for themselves.
As they stand, your posts amount to a commercial advertisement and I would recommend that they be removed from the forum if it were not for the fact that they are marvelously instructive.
Your writing beautifully demonstrates, by negative example, the importance of clear scientific writing and the reasons that communities of real scientists have adopted rather rigid writing style guidelines in their publications. In fact, I think I may use your posts as reading material for students in my Introduction to Critical Thinking class this fall. Until you can demonstrate the validity of your claims with proper descriptions of your experiments, you should be regarded as a fraud by anybody who knows how to think clearly.