Quote:
why should anyone throw money away to prove something they dont believe. why dont you prove it to everyone first, then sell it.
there are many things that I used to believe that I no longer believe , and Im sure that you could say the same thing.

first off I have explained many things to no avail.

second you wont belive it until you see it in front of your face sitting on your desk and watching it work.

I can guarantee this it has NO POWER SOURCE.
it does not use wind.
it does not use electricity.
it does not use gas , oil , heat , of any type.
it does not use solar power.

it only uses gravity.

even if I were to take a short movie of it working you would still have doubts, right?

also even if I did explain it and you thought it would work , you would not admin it untill the entire scientific community also admitted it.

even if you ordered one , put it together and watched it work day in and day out for months you would not admit that it works until someone else did. right?

so why should I bother with all the formalities.
they are pointless useless words , useless and wasted time until many people can admit that it works.

if it is the price that bothers you , I can even give a guarantee that it will work just as described or you get all of your money back.

also I can even sell you a cheaper one that has no fan thus no energy output , it works using no energy source used today as an energy source.

there are no batteries , no wires , no capaticitors , theres not even any electricity involved , only weights.

its something that cant be knocked out by emp, emf, lightning or disasters of any type save a direct hit by a tornado , flood ,
strong winds ( if not enclosed)
or any type of obstructing physical object.
if it is not obstructed then it just sits there and runs.

and it is very un-complicated ( extremely ) un-complicated.

so simple that it comes in kit form ...
you build it .
or you can pay extra for a complete working model.

and it can be constructed in less than 20 minutes.

if you know of a better bargain than this for a working perpetual motion machine then please tell me so that I can update my price.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.