WOOLLY MAMMOTH REAL FUR HAIR WOOLY PERMAFROST BONE RUSSIAN WOOL MASTODON EXTINCT For Sale
WOOLLY MAMMOTH REAL FUR HAIR WOOLY PERMAFROST BONE RUSSIAN WOOL MASTODON EXTINCT:
Woolly Mammoth Hair, Exctracted from Taiga Permafrost, Genuine, Upper Pleistocene, Worldwide Shipping
· Each extract weighs approximately 0.1-0.2 grams (this is a very small quantity of hair, the pictures have been magnified to show the hair texture in greater detail)
For sale is an extract of genuine Woolly Mammoth hair. This extract of hair originates from Northern Europe and was extracted from the taiga permafrost. It is approximately 15,000-65000 years old.
"Woolly Mammoths were ancestors of the modern elephant. They evolved from the genusMammuthuswhich first evolved about 5.1 million years ago in Africa. These huge, shaggy beasts went extinct more than 10,000 years ago, along with their distant cousins the mastodons. The image of the woolly mammoth was painted on the walls of prehistoric people, and have become part of our popular culture. There's even a significant movement to try to bring the species back through cloning.
- The Tusks of the Woolly Mammoth Were Up to 15 Feet Long
- Woolly Mammoths Were Hunted by Early Humans
- The Woolly Mammoth Has Been Memorialized in Cave Paintings
- The Last Woolly Mammoths Went Extinct 4,000 Years Ago
- Many Woolly Mammoths Have Been Preserved in Permafrost
THEITEM(S) WILL BE SHIPPED OUT VIA STANDARD MAIL (INTERNATIONALREGISTERED MAIL) (ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-15 WORKING DAYS DEPENDINGON COUNTRY AND LOCATION). THANK YOU FORLOOKING.