VERY RARE STUNNING BEAUTY 1941 BLACKSIDE SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT 221 SEWING MACHINE For Sale
VERY RARE STUNNING BEAUTY 1941 BLACKSIDE SINGER FEATHERWEIGHT 221 SEWING MACHINE:
PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES AND THE ENTIRE CONDITION VIDEO PRIOR TO PURCHASING!!
Up for sale is a beautiful vintage rare vintage 1941 Blackside Singer Featherweight 221 Sewing Machine! This machine is ready for years of sewing! THIS MACHINE WAS PART OF THE FINAL LOT COMMISSIONED DURING WORLD WAR II! AS YOU KNOW, SINGER STOPPED MAKING FEATHERWEIGHTS DURING WWII FROM JULY 1941 - SEPTEMBER 1945!
THIS MACHINE HAS ALL THE CORRECT REQUIRED BLACKSIDE PARTS: BLACKSIDE SCROLL FACEPLATE, BLACKSIDE STITCH LENGTH INDICATOR COVER, BLACKSIDE PRESSER BAR LIFTER, AND THE JAPANNED BLACK HANDWHEEL!
THIS MACHINE COMES WITH THE CORRECT JUNE 1941 (0641) SINGER OWNER\'S MANUAL, THE CORRECT METAL MOTOR CONTROLLER (FOOT PEDAL), A RARE BLACKSIDE PRESSER FOOT AND A FULL ATTACHMENT SET WITH MOST BEING BLACKSIDE!!
SERIAL NUMBER AG011***BIRTH DATE OF JULY 7, 194181 YEARS YOUNG!
This sewing machine is in fantastic condition for her age, she still turns heads after all these years!The paint is SIMPLY GORGEOUS and dark black with A VERY SHINY gloss to her. This machine was well loved & BABIED during her many years of life by the original owner and her family! She SEWS A BEAUTIFUL STITCH and is ready to work for you!The sewing machine shows scratches, scuffs and wearconsistentwith loving usage over her 81 years of life. THERE IS SOME WEAR ALONG THE BOTTOM LIP OF THE SEWING MACHINE ON ALL 4 SIDES. The original owner\'s son decided to use touch up paint, see pictures. The gold decals look very shiny and are in outstanding shape. This is an outstanding example of a well taken care of 1941 BlackSide (Black Oxide is the official name) Singer Featherweight Sewing Machine!
THE SINGER METAL FOOT PEDAL IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND HAS BEEN CLEANED AND ADJUSTED.
The Singer owner\'s manual has wear & the cover is falling off but all pages are still present.
The Singer Type 3 Featherweight carrying case has rips, tears, wear, scratches and scuffs throughout, inside & outside, but is still very sturdy and functional. The carrying case handle was covered with electrical tape.
THIS BEAUTIFUL FEATHERWEIGHT SEWING MACHINE HAS BEEN FULLY SERVICED: ADJUSTED, TUNED, TESTED AND RUNS AND STITCHES VERY NICELY!
BUYER WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
VINTAGE PRE-OWNED 1941 BLACKSIDE SINGER 221 FEATHERWEIGHT SEWING MACHINE
VINTAGE PRE-OWNED SINGER TYPE 3 FEATHERWEIGHT CARRYING CASE WITH TOP TRAY
ORIGINAL SINGER METAL FOOT CONTROLLER
ALL THE ATTACHMENTS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES
5 VINTAGE ORIGINAL SINGER METAL BOBBINS
1 ORIGINAL SIMANCO 45750 BOBBIN CASE
1 JUNE 1941 SINGER OWNER\'S MANUAL
PLEASE SEE THE PICTURES AS THEY TELL THE REAL STORY.
YOU SEE MANY PEOPLE WRITE FULLY SERVICED IN THEIR LISTING BUT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? TAKE A LOOK AT THE LIST BELOW TO SEE THE VALUE YOU RECEIVE WHEN BUYING FROM HAUTEONE, REVIEW MY response FROM MY HAPPY BUYERS.
HERE ARE HAUTEONE IT MEANS THIS:
- THIS MACHINE WAS PROFESSIONALLY SERVICED BY A TRAINED TECHNICIAN.
- MOTOR PULLEY WAS REMOVED TO CHECK FOR THREAD JAMS, ANY THREAD WAS REMOVED AND PULLEY WAS REINSTALLED
- THE ENTIRE HOOK ASSEMBLY WAS REMOVED, TAKEN APART AND ULTRASONIC DEEP CLEANED, LUBRICATED AND REINSTALLED.
- BOBBIN CASE BASE PART #45926 WAS REMOVED, ANY THREAD JAMS WERE CLEARED, AREA WAS CLEANED AND BASE WAS REINSTALLED
- SEWING MACHINE TIMING WAS CHECKED AND ADJUSTED, IF NEEDED.
- PRESSER FOOT HEIGHT WAS CHECKED AND ADJUSTED, IF NEEDED.
- ALL CHROME PIECES WERE ULTRASONIC CLEANED
- MACHINE WAS DEEP CLEANED & OLD GREASE WAS REMOVED
- NEW TRI-FLOW OIL AND GREASE WERE APPLIED TO ALL APPLICABLE AREAS
- MOTOR COMMUTATOR WAS CLEANED
- MOTOR CARBON BRUSHES WERE CHECKED & CLEANED
- MOTOR GREASE PORTS WERE CLEANED AND FILLED WITH NEW GREASE
- UPPER TENSION ASSEMBLY WAS REMOVED, CLEANED, REINSTALLED, ADJUSTED AND TESTED.
- BOBBIN CASE TENSION WAS ADJUSTED, TESTED AND SET TO 23 GRAMS USING A BOBBIN TENSION METER
- SEWING MACHINE WAS ADJUSTED, TUNED AND TESTED
- SEWING MACHINE PAINT WAS CLEANED, POLISHED AND RECEIVED 3 APPLICATIONS OF CARNAUBA WAX AND 1 COAT OF POLISH
- NEW OIL DRIP PAN LINER WAS INSTALLED
- NEW LED LIGHT 6000K COOL WHITE BULB WAS INSTALLED
- NEW RED SPOOL FELT & SPRING INSTALLED
- NEW FEATHERWEIGHT SHOP SUPERBELT WAS INSTALLED
- FOOT PEDAL WAS OPENED, CLEANED & ADJUSTED
- SEWING MACHINE RECEIVED 4 NEW RUBBER PADS/CUSHIONS
USA BUYER TO PAY $100 FOR FULLY INSURED SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO AND U.S. PROTECTORATES WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $60.
Ships via FEDEX GROUND OR UPS GROUND, MY CHOICE. ALASKA, HAWAII AND PUERTO RICO MAY HAVE TO SHIP VIA US PRIORITY MAIL IF COST IS PROHIBITIVE.
CUSTOMS FEES AND/OR IMPORT TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR COUNTRY\'S CUSTOMS OFFICE PRIOR TO PURCHASE TO VERIFY.