Three-dimensional (3D) Graphene Foam Nickel Substrate by CVD Method For Sale
Three-dimensional (3D) Graphene Foam Nickel Substrate by CVD Method:
Three-dimensional Graphene FoamNickel Substrateby CVD MethodDescription:
Graphene has many unusual properties. It is about 200 times stronger than the strongest steel. It efficiently conducts heat and electricity and is nearly transparent. Graphene shows a large and nonlinear diamagnetism, greater than graphite and can be levitated by neodymium magnets.Feature:
- This is a kind of graphene materials with three-dimensional connected network structure by CVD method.
- This graphene material replicates the structure of the foam metal completely.
- Graphene constitutes a fully connected whole in a seamless manner.
- Excellent charge conduction capability, extremely low density, high porosity and high specific surface area.
- It also has excellent electrical, thermal and mechanical properties of graphene.
Other size if you need, please feel free to contact us.
thethicknessis about 1.6mm,the graphene layer is about 1 nanometer.
In order to delivery safely, please provide a Telephone Number when you pay!
Additionally, leave us your Physical Address. We can not ship to P.O. Box!
If you have any question,welcome to contact us.
We will provide you with prompt respond and most excellent service.