Sherman Brothers 1986 Mary Poppins Songwriters Walt Disney TV Hall of Fame Lilly For Sale
Sherman Brothers 1986 Mary Poppins Songwriters Walt Disney TV Hall of Fame Lilly:
Sherman Brothers 1986 Mary Poppins Songwriters Walt Disney TV Hall of Fame Lilly Sherman Brothers 1986 Mary Poppins Songwriters Walt Disney TV Hall of Fame Lilly
Historic Walt Disney sales by Saturday's Toys presents... a vintage newsletter for the National Fantasy Fan Club / NFFC "Fantasy Line" newsletter
The Newsletter of the National Fantasy Fan Club for Disneyana Collectors
Cover features Robert B. Sherman and Richard M. Sherman, Disney Legends and Academy Award Winning songwriters for "Mary Poppins"
The publication chronicles upcoming plans for Richard Sherman's appearance at the annual NFFC summer event. The newsletter also includes profiles on the following:
- The NFFC donates a set of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs soaps from 1938 to the Walt Disney Archives, as presented to Dave Smith
- Vintage Disneyana Collectibles from Bob Molinari, owner of "Fantasies Come True" on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles (near Paramount Studios)
- "Sleeping Beauty" merchandise is profiled
- Reports on "The Land" at Epcot / Walt Disney World
- "Basil of Baker Street" experiences a name change to "The Great Mouse Detective"
- "Song of the South" was slated for release on VHS for November 21, 1989.
- "Captain EO" starring Michael Jackson is announced
- Lillian Disney is pictured with her grandsons, Christopher Miller and Walter Elias Disney Miller... as Walt Disney is inducted into the Television Hall of Fame
12 pages; 8.5" x 11"
About Us Combined Shipping Available
Saturday’s Toys and Disneyana sales was founded in 1994 by Southern California author and Disney historian, Dave Mason. Soon after 's launch the following year, Saturday's Toys was among the first Disneyana specialists to strategize in embracing this rapidly developing technology. Having delivered over 10,000 coveted Disney treasures since then, Saturday's Toys is pleased to partner with researchers, collectors and friends throughout the world with a shared interest in the preservation of authentic and accurate Disney history.
Today, online offerings of archival Disneyana keepsakes are presented in celebration of the extended times that allow for family, friends and neighbors to join in memorable gatherings that nurture the strong connections that bind a community together. These treasures are affectionately known as "Saturday's Toys." In that light we present our adopted motto (with a tip of the cap to the Sherman Brothers): "Oh, let's go fly a kite!"
While the USPS has announced that they are raising prices (2021)... and is extending the delivery estimates for First Class Mail (by 2-3 days in many cases), we are committed to keeping our shipping rates as reasonable as possible. Buyers will want to be aware of the longer shipping times for First Class Mail, though it remains the best value for routine delivery of flat items. Upgrades to USPS Priority Mail are also available, as noted within each listing.
In that light, we are subsidizing shipping charges for many First Class listings and we are glad to combine shipping for multiple purchases in orderto reduce costs whenever possible. Simply let us know before processing payment for the items selected and we'll be glad torevise and forward a finalinvoice to reflect the combined shipping price.
This usually works most effectively when combining flat paper items (postcards, newsletters, ephemera, etc.) but we'll do our best to make any combined purchase provide your best value for shipping.