SPIDER-MAN #3 Gabriele Dell'Otto Trade Dress Variant - PRESALE For Sale
SPIDER-MAN #3 Gabriele Dell'Otto Trade Dress Variant - PRESALE:
SPIDER-MAN #3 Gabriele Dell'Otto Trade Dress Variant - PRESALE
- Please note that this is a stock photo! These exclusive covers might have changes to the trade dress (title) or other minor details!
- In most cases, variant covers will ship between 2 and 4 weeks after the release date of the comic. This might change due to where the comics are shipped from and if they are damaged at any point. If a cover will take longer, we will contact you.
- Scheduled Release Date - 12/7/22
- Each comic is bagged and boarded, placed in a paper bag, and shipped in a sturdy comic T shipper to ensure safe and secure delivery.
- If the comic arrives damaged, please notify us immediately and provide pictures of the shipper and the damage so we can sort out the issue!
- Pre sale comics are not eligible for combined shipping due to different release and ship by dates.
Please check out our other sales!
South Side Comics is a brick and mortar comic store located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We focus on the online experience with staff devoted to fulfilling orders. We take time to make sure each comic is securely packed to arrive to you in the best condition possible!
We are not professional graders, however, this item is brand new,unread, and VF/NM in condition.Any defects are allowable for this grade.
What does VF/NM mean?Near Mint/Mint 9.8Near Mint+ 9.6Near Mint 9.4Near Mint- 9.2Very Fine/Near Mint9.0
A nearly perfect copy that looks brand new with only a few very minor defects. Acceptable minor defects on a VF/NM copy include:
A very small amount of spine stresses without color breaks, very minor instances of denting (two or three at most), slight corner blunting, and minor (less than 1/8") bends without color breaks.
On the ten-point grading scale, a lower grade like 9.0 will allow these defects in a greater quantity and degree than a higher grade like 9.8,which sometimes may have nodiscernibledefects at all.
In some cases it is possible for a comic shipped brand new from the publisher, or purchased new from a comic store's shelves,to already be in less than near mint condition due to the way the comic was produced, shipped, stored, or handled prior to purchase.