Net Meter for Solar Panel PV Energy Monitoring Net Metering Cloud Data Log - #27 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Net Meter for Solar Panel PV Energy Monitoring Net Metering Cloud Data Log - #27:
Net Meter for Solar Panel PV Energy Monitoring Net Metering Cloud Data Log - #27EKM Omnimeter Pulsev.4 - Universal kWh Meter and Pulse Counter
Our Most Advanced Universal Smart Meter now with the ability to count pulses from three pulse-output devices, and the ability to control two relays. Turn circuits on and off remotely!
We are very excited by the potential of this new meter. It represents a major leap forward in our metering capabilities. This meter reflects years of experience and is the pinnacle of our metering development, incorporating everything we have learned into a reliable, capable, and affordable metering package. We look forward to seeing where this meter will take us and how our customers will use it.
The Omnimeter Pulse v.4 can count the pulses from up to 3 different pulse output devices. These could be pulses from our pulse output water meters and pulse output gas meters or from any other unpowered dry contact pulse output device. Pulse Input ratios can be set in software from 1 to 9999 pulses per increment. The state of the 3 Inputs can also be polled in software, the Omnimeter Pulse v.4 will return a high or low state for each pin in real-time (use this for sensing switch states, open or closed doors, etc). Connect a pulse generator or switching sensor to each of the 3 pulse inputs.
The Omnimeter Pulse v.4 comes with 2 controllable relay outputs. These can be controlled via software. You can set the outputs to be high or low to drive an external relay. The outputs are both 50 mA at 12 volts. Control lights, motors, etc by controlling relays. One option is our EKM Switch120, which is a relay switch for a 120V circuit. The relay control outputs can also be set to go on or off from 1 to 9999 seconds. The realtime state of the outputs can also be polled via software. The outputs can also be used to power an external device (Wireless 485Bee Module, sensors, etc).
The Omnimeter Pulse is also a revenue-grade universal kWh meter. It can meter systems ranging from single-phase 120V 2-wire or single phase 120/240V 3-wire, 120V to 480 volts, or 3-phase 3-wire 120 to 400 volts or 3-phase 4-wire 120 to 480V, 50/60Hz , 50/60 Hz. It supports Current Transformers (CTs) from 100A to 5000A. This meter will work with any system that is commonly used in the world.
This meter features RS-485 communication for remote reading. It is also supported by our cloud-based communication system that we call EKM Push3, which is supported by our free web application at encompass.io, along with other software options.
This 3-phase, 4-wire meter is truly a worldwide universal meter and can be used to meter a wide variety of electrical systems. Meters systems from 120V, single-phase, 2-wire, to 480V, 3-phase, 4-wire, both 60Hz and 50Hz. There is not an electrical system in common use that this meter will not support. Accurate to 0.5% (Class 0.5). The meter uses our full range of compact current transformers (CTs).The CT ratio can be set internally to work with up to 5000 amp CTs (no multiplier needed). We now stock CTs for up to 5000A.
CTs are not included with this listing. In order to meter electricity you will need:
• 1 CT for 120 volt 2-wire (or 230v 2-wire foreign) systems
• 2 CTs for 120/240v 3-wire systems
• 2 CTs for 3-phase 3-wire systems
• 3 CTs for 3-phase 4-wire systems.
We have small CTs available on but for a larger offering please see the CT selectionon our website.
(CTs sold separately-See our other QUICK SYNOPSIS OF THE OMNIMETER PULSE V.4:
1. Our EKM Omnimeter Pulse v.4 can meter any electrical system that is commonly used in the world. It can operate on 50 or 60 Hz, 120 to 480 volts, 1-phase or 3-phase, it is accurate to 0.5%, and can meter up to 5000 amp systems. Here it is in our online store: Omnimeter Pulse v.4.
2. It has 3 Pulse Counting inputs. Each of these is counted independently and can be given an input ratio (from 1 to 9999). These will normally be used to remotely count Pulse-Output Water Meters and Pulse-Output Gas Meters. Each pulse input can be polled for the real-time state (open or closed), for sensing switch states, or open and closed doors, etc.
3. It has 2 controllable outputs: These are regulated 12VDC 50mA. Used to control relays or power small devices. The applications vary from demand response, controlling water valves, controlling any size of relay, pre-paid metering, car charging station control, door latch, etc. These outputs can also be turned on or off from 1 to 9999 seconds.
4. Resettable kWh Registers: This meter has 2 separate kWh registers (distinct from the main kWh Registers) that can be reset to zero. There are both Total and Reverse Resettable kWh. Just like the Trip Odometer in a car, you can zero these out to see just how much energy you have used since the reset.
5. Variable kWh Resolution: The decimal places displayed on the face of the meter and in software varies depending on the CT Ratio setting in the meter. For example, if you set the meter to use 200 amp CTs the LCD screen will display kWh as 99999.99 kWh. If you set the CT ratio to 800 amps the LCD kWh screen will display 999999.9 kWh, if you set the CT ratio to 5000 amps the LCD kWh screen will display 9999999 kWh. This helps to have higher resolution for small loads and to not have the LCD screen increment too quickly for large loads.
6. Measure Max Demand on 15, 30 or 60 minute demand periods. Automatic Reset
7. Frequency, VARs, and kVARh for power quality measurement, appliance signatures, and power factor correction.
8. Real-Time Direction of Current: This is helpful for knowing if the watts you are reading are going from the Grid or back to the Grid (in the case of Solar generation)
9. Settable Pulse Output. This meter has 2 pulse outputs. 1 is still 800 pulses per kWh with 200 amp CTs, the Settable Pulse Output can be set from 1 to 800 pulses per kWh. This is useful for legacy pulse counting AMR systems.
10. Kilowatt Hours on Each Line: This meter is really 3 meters in one when installed on 2 wire systems (most of the worlds electrical systems, and 120 volt 2-wire here in the US)
11. 40 values On the LCD Screen: Set the meter to display any value you choose (from 1 to 40). See Spec Sheet
12. Large Voltage Reference Terminal Blocks
VISIT EKM METERING'S WEBSITE FOR MORE Push3:
The EKM Push3 system represents an entirely new paradigm in meter data management. We have designed the EKM Pushsystem to be easy to install, have no network configuration, be infinitely scalable, with your once per minute meter data available instantly on the web for FREE. Access data from the cloud through encompass.io, our open APIs, the EKM Widget, third-party apps, or our EKM Dash software. We highly recommend this system for connecting your meters to the internet, particularly if you are using our meters in a large distributed installation. All you need to do is install your meter, connect it to the Push3, and connect the Push3 to the internet (via ethernet or WiFi) -- thats it, your meter data is instantly available on the web in your EKM Push account. Meter settings and control are also possible with the Push3, through you online account is our FREE online application for monitoring and managing electric, water, and gas meters. It is intended to support EKM Push users specifically, as it makes use of the cloud data that the EKM Push system provides. We’ve decided to make Encompass free for anyone that purchases an Omnimeter and EKM Push metering system. We encourage you to visit encompass.io to give it a try for yourself. If you click the “Try It” button on the Encompass homepage you will log in to our Demo account. This allows you to test drive the full functionality of Encompass before you order a metering system. If you already have a metering system, and would like to create you own Encompass account, click the “register” button in the top right of the Encompass homepage.
From within Encompass, users can name meters, group and name them appropriately, and assign a cost per kWh, or unit of water and gas. Users can set up and schedule bills to be emailed to tenants or to a billing agent. Users can also schedule reports to be sent daily or monthly. Encompass allows users to monitor meters individually or group meters together to aggregate data. Data is available to display in a variety of ways on customizable dashboards. "Widgets" can be added, removed, customized, or repositioned on each dashboard. This allows you to only display the data that is relevant for your needs.
The Omnimeters communicate over RS-485. This is a very powerful industrial standard of communication which allows up to 256 meters to be connected on up to 4000 feet of wire to one communication converter. We have, EKM Push gateways, USB to RS-485, Serial (RS-232) to RS-485, and Ethernet to RS-485 Converters available. You must use one of these converters to read your meters with your computer or over the internet. We have these converters available on or on our website. We supply our EKM Dash software for free which allows you to read an unlimited number of meters within your building or over the internet. There are no monthly or annual fees for this software. EKM Dashsoftware is compatible with Windows, macOS, and Linux.
If you need a different type of kWh meter -- basic meters or v.4 pulse counting meters, please take a look at our other items for sale!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!! Return within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied. Two year warranty from the manufacturer.
What over 1000 satisfied 'ers are saying about the meters that we offer--100% Buyer Satisfaction!!!
"Love these meters!!"
"Cool meter, good price and he got it here in a hurry. Thanks"
"Great communication,dependable and honest, 2nd time buying, great meter"
"Shipped fast-already installed-performing exactly as advertised. Great product!"
"Awesome item. Works great!"
"great value as described snap to install"
"Very Quick delivery and works perfectly, easily installed, billing tenants now"
"Great Product for the money, Just what I need, easy to install"
"Easy to use just perfect thanks"
"the greatest!!! fast shipping great meter. thanks"
"High quality meter. Very fast shipping. Fast & friendly communication! A++++++++"
"Good Seller, Fast Shipment. Very happy with product."
"Awesome product. Great communication. Thanks"
"excellent product & fast delivery!"
"Fast delivery! Meter exactly as pictured. Seems to work great."
"The product is first rate and the seller is even way to meter electricity for business use of home! Many thanks!!"
"Works great. Just what I needed. Thanks."
"Prompt shipment, well packed. Item exactly as described."
"great product! as promised!"
"Excellent transaction. Very fast shipping. The meter is great"
"Excellent transaction. Meter exactly as advertised. Thanks"
"WOW! What an er!! Stands by his product and services. BUY from this guy!!"
"Was sent so fast it made my head spin. Perfect meter for billing rental customer"
"very fast and helpful."
"Super fast shipping Meter is exactly what I was looking for"
"Meter arrived fast and safe, thanks"
"thanks, great deal"
"fast ship, product as described, good customer service. HIghly recommended"
"Smooth transaction. Quick ship. Excellent communication. KWH meter works fine$$$"_gsrx_vers_1469 (GS 9.1 (1469))