MS-L1-IROM Floating IR Strobe Marker Distress Night Vision Beacon NVG Military For Sale
MS-L1-IROM Floating IR Strobe Marker Distress Night Vision Beacon NVG Military:
The Caboose Customs Co. MS-L1-IROM infrared beacon is a low cost option that floats - for distress, signaling, use as helmet strobe, and positive identification of items of interest. This includes personnel, structures, landing zones, routes, and passages. This item is water resistant, and with the included plastic case, can be submerged up to 5 meters for up to 10 minutes.
You cannot see the light from this beacon with your naked eye. You can view the beacon marker with any night vision device, such as the AN/PVS-7, AN/PVS-14 or similar NVGs.
The beacon will immediately start flashing when you attach a standard CR2032 button cell battery (included). You can stop the flashing by removing the battery. Please see last image for battery insertion instructions.
- Model: MS-L1-IROM
- Brand: Caboose Customs Co.
- Attachment Method: 1" x 1" Hook and Loop
- Battery: Requires One (1) x CR2032 Battery (included)
- Runtime: Up to 150 hours
- Wavelength: 880nm
- Light only visible through night vision devices (NVGs)
Instructions for Use:
- To Turn On: Place positive side of CR2032 up, and under tabs on right hand side of device. Refer to final image of this listing for visual instructions.
- To Turn Off: Remove battery.
- Waterproofing: Included plastic case floats and can be used to help waterproof device.
For Helmet Use:
- Remove device from included plastic case. Attach 1" x 1" hook (hard) side to MS-L1-IROM device. Device can now be placed on any loop (soft) that are commonly found on helmets.