Kallima paralekta Pair Framed Leafwing Butterfly Purple Leaf Mimic Butterflies For Sale
Kallima paralekta Pair Framed Leafwing Butterfly Purple Leaf Mimic Butterflies:
Kallima paralekta Pair Framed Leafwing Butterfly Purple Leaf Mimic Butterflies ooak
OOAK One Of A Kind Item-The set pictured is the actual set You will receive!
Specimen sizes: 71mm & 75mm Wingspans
Species:Kallima paralekta pair
Interesting Traits:Purple Leaf Mimic Butterfly
Common Name:Indian Leafwing or Malayan leafwing
Frame Size:6 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
Wood Frame:Finest Handmade Museum Quality Sealed Shadowbox Display.
Glass:99% UV Blocking Museum Grade Conservation Glass to Prevent Insect Fading.
Background:Insect Name & Origin Printed on Old World Style Parchment Backing.
Materials:Archival & Acid Free materials. Picture Hanger Included.
Description:Rare hard to get purple and brown leaf mimic butterflies endemic to Indonesia. The purple and orange male butterfly is on mounted on top and the brown female with a hint of purple is mounted on the bottom. Theses rare butterflies are known as the Indian Leafwing or Malayan leafwing butterflies.
About our Butterfly & Insect Displays
Creating the finest museum quality artesian Butterfly, Insect & Taxidermy Displays
- 99% UV Blocking Conservation glass so the specimens will never fade over time
- Built with the Finest Archival/Acid Free materials
- Solid handmade, artisan, real wood shadow box frames.
- Built one at a time by us so the specimens inside fit perfectly.
- Each display is double Sealed for years of add protection (both the glass face as well as a protective seal over the back)
- Experienced shippers of fragile items for safe arrival
- Our displays have been used as props in movies and tv for decades
- 100% handmade by us in the USA
- Specimens are Prepared, Preserved & Spread to Museum Standards
- Looking for that unusual insect chances are we have it just ask.
We offer every class of insects includingbutterflies, moths, beetles, grasshoppers, damselflies, dragonflies. Leaf hoppers, katydids, walking stick insects, walking leaf insects, cicadas, lanternflies, praying mantis, true bugs, spiders, scorpions, tarantulas, centipedes, millipedes, scarabs and more?