CHICAGO POLICE SHOULDER PATCH: Autism Awareness For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
CHICAGO POLICE SHOULDER PATCH: Autism Awareness:
CHICAGO POLICE SHOULDER PATCH: Autism Awareness
Fully embroidered patch is expertly crafted and stitched. This is a fantasy patch designed by Chicago Cop Shop for the Chicago Police Department stylized with an autism theme to support Autism awareness.Product Details
Height: 0.125 in
Width: 4.25 in
Length: 4 in
Tags: Autism, Captain, Chicago Corporate Seal, Chicago Police, Chicago Police Department, City of Chicago, CPD, Detective, Field Training Officer, FTO, Lieutenant, Patch, PO, Police Officer, Puzzle Piece, Sergeant, Shoulder PatchCustomer Satisfaction
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any issues or problems, please contact us first.
"Please DO NOT open a Claim before you have contacted us for a resolution. It is much harder for us to resolve the issue once a claim is open."
If we don't resolve your issue to your satisfaction after you contact us, then please do open a claim if necessary.Shipping
Shipping cost is automatically calculated based on weight and distance. The shipping cost also reflects a fee charged by for shipping.
YES, we do combine shipping. Please refer to our shipping FAQ's below to see how this works.
Orders are shipped out within a day and are usually delivered within two to five days of shipment depending on distance. Please understand that estimated delivery dates are not "guaranteed" delivery dates. Your package may arrive after the estimated delivery date due to delays or unforeseen events out of our control. These events may be caused by, but not inclusive of; weather, mechanical issues, pandemics, etc.
Do you combine shipping?
- YES, Shipping is combined automatically when you add the items to your shopping cart. Please note that charges a fee for each item shipped. The shipping price reflected includes this fee plus the actual cost of shipping.
When do you ship packages?
- We ship 7 days a week and will ship out orders the same or next day. All orders are placed into USPS mailboxes unless too large in which case they are hand carried to a post office.
USPS tracking shows my package was delivered but I never received it, where is it?
- There could be several explanations for this. Please see the possible scenarios below:
- Your package was likely prematurely scanned by the mail carrier as delivered. Sometimes mail carriers will scan packages as delivered and then drop them off later in the day or sometimes the next day. This is likely against USPS policy, but none the less it does happen.
- Your package may have been delivered to a neighbors house by mistake. Please check with your neighbors if this is the case.
- Your package may have been delivered to a different address. Please check that you provided the correct shipping address by reviewing your order details.
- Your package may have been stolen. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for stolen articles once they have been delivered. Please ensure you provide a secure environment to receive packages so this does not happen.
Did you ship my package yet?
- If your order has a tracking number that means we have already packaged your item(s) and we have shipped it. We place our packages in USPS mailboxes. The tracking only changes once USPS scans it into their system, usually one to two days after being shipped. In some rare cases the package may not get scanned into the USPS system and may show as not received by the USPS.
Where's my package, tracking shows that a label was created and USPS hasn't received the item?
- If the USPS automated sorting equipment does not pick up your package's barcode during sorting, tracking information will not be updated as being accepted by the USPS. USPS normally does not scan each package in by hand. This does not mean that the package wasn't shipped or that USPS doesn't have your package. Please understand that the package is not in our custody and we don’t have any control over the delivery process. If more than seven days have passed since a shipping label was created a missing mail request can be filed on the USPS website. Please reach out to us and we'll gladly file a request on your behalf. Once a case is filed most packages are found and scanned into the USPS system. If more than seven business days have passed since a claim has been filed, we'll send out replacement items at NO cost to the buyer. All we ask is that you mark the original package, when it arrives, "Return to Sender" and place it back into the mail.
If the USPS sorting equipment didn't scan my package, then where is it?
- Your package was likely sorted into the standard First Class letters and will be routed along with other letters that do not have tracking. Your package could also be sitting at the post office waiting to be sorted or it still may be in the mailbox. Sometimes packages may sit for several days at our local post office before they get sorted and scanned into the USPS system.
How can I guarantee my package will get scanned into the USPS tracking system?
- Choose Priority Shipping during checkout. This will ensure your package gets sorted properly and scanned. We generally ship Priority Packages using USPS mailing supplies. These packages are readily identifiable by post office employees and will be spotted If it were to get sorted incorrectly.
Tracking shows my order is delayed and it's been 10 days since it was shipped. Can you give me an update as to where my package is?
- Unfortunately There is no further update we can give to you regarding your package. Please understand that the package is not in our custody and we don’t have any control over the delivery process. The package is with USPS and we don’t get any special updates from USPS as a shipper. We can only see the tracking information provided by USPS which is also available to you.
Why do you have so many explanations for shipping delays?
- Unfortunately some packages do not get scanned into the USPS system in a timely fashion and in rare instances several days or weeks may pass before tracking gets updated. In some cases the tracking gets updated promptly and then tracking updates suddenly stop without the package being delivered. The customer then becomes frustrated and contacts us because they believe we did not ship their item or thinks we can provide them more information than what the tracking shows. We make every effort to ship our items as soon as we get notified of a sale. Many times packages are mailed the same day and the vast majority are mailed the next morning after the sale. We hate getting bad response, who doesn't, but when it comes to shipping we get held accountable for delays caused by the USPS and that hurts. This is why we have provided the above scenarios. We hope our customers can better understand what is happening and take it easy on us. If you have any issues with your order please contact us before opening a claim. We will take care of the issue.
We accept the following payment methods:
Please contact us if you have any questions.