CHERNOBYL Badge ChNPP Soviet Era Medal LIQUIDATOR Nuclear disaster USSR For Sale
CHERNOBYL Badge ChNPP Soviet Era Medal LIQUIDATOR Nuclear disaster USSR:
DESCRIPTIONVintage CHERNOBYL BadgeSoviet Era Pin Badge/Cross shape medal for CHERNOBYL LIQUIDATOR of Nuclear disaster. USSR.
ORIGINAL CHERNOBYL LIQUIDATOR Soviet Pin Badge/Cross shape medal is for sale. Soviet period Pin Badge/Cross shape medal was awarded to people who took part in the elimination of nuclear disaster at Chernobyl nuclear plant. Soviet military, civilian & many other people belonged to different services.
Made in USSR.Material is brass (heavy metal) covered by enamel.Size: 3,15" by 1,5", 80mm by 37mm.Weight: 29gr or 1 oz.
The Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant (ChNPP; Ukrainian: Чорнобильська атомна електростанція, romanized: Chornobyl's'ka atomna elektrostantsiya; Russian: Чернобыльская атомная электростанция, romanized: Chernobyl'skaya atomnaya elektrostantsiya), officially the Vladimir Lenin Nuclear Power Plant, is a nuclear power plant undergoing decommissioning. ChNPP is located near the abandoned city of Pripyat in northern Ukraine 16.5 kilometers (10 mi) northwest of the city of Chernobyl, 16 kilometers (10 mi) from the Belarus–Ukraine border, and about 100 kilometers (62 mi) north of Kyiv. The plant, named after Vladimir Lenin, was cooled by an engineered pond, fed by the Pripyat River about 5 kilometers (3 mi) northwest from its juncture with the Dnieper.
ChNPP was commissioned in phases with the four reactors entering commercial operation between 1978 and 1984. In 1986, reactor No. 4 was the site of the Chernobyl disaster, as a result of this, the power plant is now within a large restricted area known as the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Both the zone and the power plant are administered by the State Agency of Ukraine on Exclusion Zone Management. The three other reactors remained operational post accident maintaining a capacity factor between 60-70%. In total, units 1 and 3 had supplied 98 Terawatt hours of electricity each with unit 2 slightly behind at 75 TWh. In 1991, unit 2 was placed into a permanent shutdown state by the plants operator due to complications resulting from a turbine fire. This was followed by unit 1 in 1996 and unit 3 in 2000. Their closures were largely attributed to foreign pressures. In 2013, the plants operator announced that Units 1-3 were fully defueled and in 2015; entered the decommissioning phase at which equipment contaminated during the operational period of the power station will be removed . This process is expected to take until 2065 according to the plant's operator. Although the reactors have all ceased generation, Chernobyl maintains a large workforce as the ongoing decommissioning process and requires constant management.1. What you see is what you get.2. About Color: As there will be some of each color display (monitor brand, brightness, contrast adjustment set different, etc.), So the subject goods in kind3. Condition-see photo. Please Examine Photos carefully, both front and back, for flaws. If You have any question or You need more pictures please write me.*4. I do not watchmaker. I do not do the repair, restoration or maintenance of watches. I do not guarantee that it works accurately and long term.5. See my other lots there are very interesting things.6. Visit my STORE VintageUSSR!7. If you'll need anything from Belarus, just ask and I will try to find it for you!8. I wish you a happy shopping.PAYMENT
1. Payment is due within 3 days of sale completion.
2. Once you have completed payment we will start to process your order immediately, you will not be able to combine any additional sales.
1. Parcels will be posted to clients in 3 business days once the payment is cleared on PayPal except for weekends and holidays.
2. Provided tracking number.
3. We combine shipping.
4. Shipping takes 12-20(sometimes it takes up to 30) business days to USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Japan.
5. Shipping to Europe takes 7-15(sometimes it takes up to 25) business days.
6. In the Asian countries 30-40 business days.
1. Positive response will be left after i receive your positive response.
2. Your response is really important to us, please take a few seconds to leave great response if you are satisfied with our product or service, thank you so much!.
3. If you not satisfied with your purchase with us, Please contact us before leaving a negative response. I would try our best to help you solve the problem.
4. 5 star reputation and customer satisfaction is our most important goal. Please contact us with any questions and we greatly appreciate your response!
Dear customers!Due to the current situation in Ukraine your orders may be processed and shipped with delay.Thank you for your patience while my shop is getting through this unprecedented times.Please accept my genuine apologies, and I hope I can keep you as my customers.