Burndy YA342NU Hylug Blank Tongue Copper Terminal 500 kcmil Conductor 3/8" Mi... For Sale
This item has been shown 28 times.
Burndy YA342NU Hylug Blank Tongue Copper Terminal 500 kcmil Conductor 3/8" Mi...:
Burndy YA342NU Hylug Blank Tongue Copper Terminal, 500 kcmil Conductor, 3/8" Minimum Bolt Hole, 1.55" Tongue Width, 6.06" Length (Pack of 6)
The Blank tongue line of copper code Hylug terminals are designed to provide maximum field flexibility. Scored lines prevent the drill from walking when trying to drill in this area. This innovative design allows the installer to customize the tongue drilling to fit their specific application while maintaining UL Listing and CSA certification. Conductor: 500 kcmil, 240 sq mm. The MM2 conductor sizes listed are the recommendations for Class 2 conductor.
- Manufactured from seamless high conductivity electrolytic copper tubing with heavy duty wall thickness
- Internally beveled barrel end
- Proper compression systems form a highly efficient electrical connection
- Dimples located at each end of the scored line represent the location of the NEMA standard hole spacing
- Scored line locates the center of the tongue and prevents the drill from walking when trying to drill in this area