Burchtree Bladeworks Full Custom Folding Pocket Knife San Mai D@mascus W2 Core For Sale
This item has been shown 1225 times.
Burchtree Bladeworks Full Custom Folding Pocket Knife San Mai D@mascus W2 Core:
Burchtree Bladeworks Custom Mini Dao Folder - San Mai Damascus w W2 Core (Hand-Forged by Michael Burch)
This is a pre-owned custom knife. According to original owner, this Custom Burchtree Bladeworks Dao was produced and sold by Michael circa 09/2014. Lightly and carefully carried a handful of times (if that) and no visible signs of use or wear on San Mai bladeAll pictures are of the actual item offered for sale.Details and features of this Custom Burchtree Bladeworks Mini Dao Folder:
- titanium frame and handle with genuine Stingray 'Dot' Inserts
- San Mai Damascus backspacer (check out our detailed pictures and those layers!)
- San Mai Damascus with W2 Core Dao blade (hand forged by Michael Burch)
- titanium pocket clip (stonewashed finish) with Burchtree Bladeworks logo
- Perfect Everyday Carry Size - Overall Length of almost 7 inches,Blade is just shy of 3 inches. Closed length is 4 inches.
- Burch DAO flipper blade has a satin hand rubbed finish
- flips open like a dream thanks to the dual thumbstuds
- perfect edge, beautiful detent and action
***Bonus: Your purchase of this item will include a Custom Phone Wallet. I've traveled the world and haven't carried a wallet since 2015 thanks to this amazing, handy and awesome rubber wallet. It has a self-adhesive panel that sticks to the back of your Phone. These are available for purchase for $9.95 on my store. Its my gift to you with this purchase. Check it out and let me know what you think, and take my advice, stick this Rubber Wallet to the back of your phone and don't ever carry a wallet again!
All pictures are of the actual item offered for sale. Item is available for in-person inspection, pick-up/delivery in South Florida area. I love international buyers. I have extensive experience shipping items like this to customers around the world and i love doing business with international buyers. I am glad to ship this item to customers anywhere in the world.
Thank you for viewing my sale.
OJ Whatley - Founder, Watch-U-Want (now Watchbox) and EDCaddiction