Arcturus Military Wool Blanket - 4.5 lbs, Warm, Thick, Gray For Sale
Arcturus Military Wool Blanket - 4.5 lbs, Warm, Thick, Gray :
Arcturus Military Wool Blanket - 4.5 lbs, Warm, Thick, Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 4.5 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Arcturus Camo
- Fabric Type: Wool
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Brand: Arcturus
- Color: Military Gray
- Machine Wash
- THE BEST GOT BETTER: Thanks to input from thousands of customers, we’ve made dramatic improvements for the new decade to provide more warmth and value. Unlike cheaper blankets, Arcturus wool blankets are triple-washed during production, making them softer, more hygienic, and less susceptible to shedding. Check out recent customer response to get the most accurate reviews from your fellow Arcturus fans.
- PERFECT ANYWHERE: Loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching, our blanket looks right at home in the woods or on your couch. Wool is a naturally fire-retardant material. Our blankets are NEVER treated with any additional flame-retardant chemicals, making it safe for you and your family.
- PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL - Large size (64\" x 88\") will keep you and a friend cozy while camping, at a tailgate party, or an outdoor concert. Also great as an emergency blanket in your vehicle or for a cowboy camping setup.
- WARM & DEPENDABLE - Wool is a time-tested natural fabric that will keep you warm, even when wet. The remainder of the blanket is composed of 20% hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability. Because wool fibers are relatively short, longer synthetic fibers help secure the weave, minimizing shedding and adding years of life to your blanket.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - We make it easy to care for your new blanket. Not only are they washable, but they get softer and softer with each wash. Scroll down for detailed care instructions.
Arcturus. Born in the Pacific Northwest. We\'re Arcturus, an outdoor company from Washington State. We know a few things about cold, wet weather, and that\'s why we developed our line of wool blankets. Whether we\'re skiing Mt. Hood, crabbing off the Alaskan shoreline, or just hanging by the campfire, we grab these wool blankets for warm and refined snuggling. Weighing over 4 lbs, our wool blankets are designed for years of use. These blankets are loom-woven to ensure even texture and thickness. A solid lock-stitch prevents the edges from fraying and they\'re machine-washable, which means you don\'t have to worry about getting it dirty (or dry cleaning bills). And hey - what\'s better than a warm blanket? A warm blanket that didn\'t eat your wallet for lunch. Hope you enjoy it. We do.