2015 GOODWIN CHAMPIONS Origin of Species ALXASAURUS #OS102 Color Patch Dinosaur For Sale
2015 GOODWIN CHAMPIONS Origin of Species ALXASAURUS #OS102 Color Patch Dinosaur:
Item: Trading Card - Origin of Species
Name: Alxasaurus (Therapod Dinosaur)
Brand: Goodwin Champions
Awesome, highly sought after, Super Short Printed
Premium Color Manufactured Patch (Only 1 of these patches (100 different species per year)is found in about every 3 hobby boxes)
Not manyexist! Great Looking Card.
This is the only card of this kind on (at time of listing)
Sharp card! Great item for the Fan
Condition:EX-NM-NM+ / Nicely secured in a penny sleeve and top loader (or screw down/magna lock)
View the pictures to help you grade the item
Doesn\'t get muchnicer than this
Don\'t let someone else buy this and let this one slip by collectors....
Plenty of listings & sales to be listed. Proceeds will be heading to one of our local effective charities and help pay for my daughter\'s college books and other costly things.... All who offer/buy you have my deepest thanks to help further her indoctrination um errr, education 😁
Note: You are buying, offerding or making an offer on the card listed in the title of this listing and description above. If multiple cards/items are shown - they are in separate listings. Scans/Photos of the actual items are shown.
Nice item for yourAnimal Kingdom card collection if you\'re trying to build the set. (These are not easy or cheap sets to build).
Looking for presents for birthdays/holidays? Premium Trading Cards make great stocking stuffers - mailers.Alxasaurus
Temporal skeleton mount at theRoyal Tyrrell Museum of PalaeontologyScientific species†Alxasaurus elesitaiensis
Russell & Dong, 1993
Considering the modern trading card show is charging at least $40 or more to enter and per item autographed at shows (over $100 for some athletes/celebrities) - Premium box and case hits like these are certified by the company and are guaranteed to be authentic.
You can check the card/collectible showsand shops. Risk losing in the last seconds of an sale, if another one is ever available....
If you really want it, I\'ll send it from my collection to yours for the price listed
All reasonable offers considered- Click on the \'make an offer\'button and feel free to negotiate
Looking for something toenhance yourcollection? Trying to find that gift for a family member or close friend? Save me as a Favorite seller!
I\'llalways be listingnew Items weekly:
Antiques, Cards, books, comics, mags, music, games, older and newer releases,etc... Listingare sometimesa little less descriptive than what I usually do in order to get moreposted - Please ask if you have any questions
I’ve bought and sold on since 1997 – collecting and selling just about everything – if you’re looking for something let me know, I’m preparing to downsize portions of my collections and a large portion of my proceeds will be going to my daughter’s (aka: Little Nubby) college fund. Please check out my store. Many great and interesting items will be listed…
I treat everyone fairly and my response shows that. Special requests, wish lists and all inquiries will be answered to the best of my ability. I may not an absolute expert on anything, but I’m pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things….
- I try to get everything out the next available postal day after payment clears, but my ‘day job’ is very hectic and chaotic from time to time so there might be a couple days delay until I can get to the post office. Further with the Federal closing of smaller post offices (mine included), it might take a couple extra days to arrive.
- If you need it quickly, just ask and I usually have no problem accommodating your wishes.
- I combine shipping.
- I sell and ship internationally. Shipping rates vary due to location of where the item is being sent. If I offer free shipping on any items it is for the United States only unless noted.
- I offer a money back guarantee provided I get the item back in the condition it was sent and it’s within 30 days of receipt of said item.
- Payment must be made thru Paypal (per ). Unless you are local and can pick the item up. There are other arrangements that can be made if necessary – feel free to ask.
Happy Hunting and Thank You for your time looking at my ‘trinkets’!