2-Channel 5V PWM Pulse / Square Wave Generator Module 1Hz-150KHz Frequency For Sale
2-Channel 5V PWM Pulse / Square Wave Generator Module 1Hz-150KHz Frequency:
2-Channel 5V PWM Pulse Square Wave Generator Module 1Hz-150KHz Frequency
This economical 2-channel PWM pulse / square wave generator provides two pulse / squarewave outputs with independent control over each channel's duty cycle andfrequency, controlled using the straightforward LED display and onboard tactile set/up/down buttons. It can also be programmedexternally through its standard Serial RS-232 (COM) interface. The frequency and duty cycle settings are saved when the module is powered off.
The module can be powered by a 5-30V external DC power supply, or through its micro USB 5VDC power supply input.
Applications for the module include:
- A square wave generator to generate square wave signals for experimentation and control
- Driving stepper motors
- Generating adjustable pulses for microcontroller use
- Generating adjustable pulses for PWM control of lighting and LEDs
- Frequency and duty cycle for eachchannel can be set individually using the onboard tactile buttons or through its RS-232 serial (COM) interface
- Operating Voltage: 5-30V, supports MicroUSB 5V input power
- Frequency Range: 1Hz - 150KHz
- Frequency Precision: 2%
- Output Signal Capacity: Up to 30mA output current
- Output Voltage: Same as input voltage, or can be independently varied from 5V to 30V with an external power supply input
- Frequency and duty cycle settings are saved when the module is powered off
- Dimensions:44mm x 29mm x 9mm (LxWxH)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -30℃ to 70℃
The module has 3 control buttons:Set,Up, and Down
Short pressing the SET key will step the display through the 4 operating parameter values:FR1: PWM1 frequencydU1: PWM1 duty cycleFR2: PWM2 frequencydU2: PWM2 duty cycle
When each parameter is selected by pressing the SET button, the parameter name will flash before displaying the value.After the parameter is selected, press theUP andDOWNbuttons to modify the parameter's value.
Duty cycle can be set from 1% to 100% in 1% increments.
The frequency range can be selected before entering the value by long-pressing the SET button (approximately 1 second or longer):XXX Display (Default): Frequency values from 1Hz - 999Hz frequency rangeXX.X Display (1 long press of the SET button): 0.1Khz - 99.9Khz frequency range (i.e. 01.2 = 1.2KHz, 55.5 = 55.5KHz)X.X.X.Display (2 long presses of the SET button):1Khz~150Khz frequency range (i.e. 0.3.5. = 3.5KHz, 1.0.0. = 100KHz)
Serial Port RS-232 Control:Communication Standard: 9600 bpsData Bit: 8Stop Bit: 1Verify Bit: NoneFlow Control: None
Setting PWM Frequency via the Serial Port:1."S1FXXXT":set PWM1 frequency as XXX HZ (001~999)2."S1FXX.XT":set PWM1 frequency as XX.X KHZ (00.1~99.9)3."S1F:X.X.X.T":set PWM1 frequency as XXX KHZ (0.0.1.~1.5.0.)4."S1": PWM15."S2": PWM26."F": Frequency7."D": Duty cycle8."T": Stop sign bit
Setting PWM Duty Cycle via the Serial Port:1."S1DXXXT":set PWM1 duty cycle as XXX；(001~100)2."S2DXXXT":set PWM2 duty cycle as XXX；(001~100)Setting successfully back: DOWNSetting unsuccessfully back: FALL
Package Includes:1X2-Channel 5V PWM Pulse Square Wave Generator ModuleLink to online installation and operation instructions
Get it faster! Stocks and ships from our US Colorado office for quick delivery.
We provide FREE USPS First Class Shipping with Tracking - Not Economy Shipping