1887 Japanese Woodblock Print Travel Map Antique Original Meiji Period Mt. Fuji For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1887 Japanese Woodblock Print Travel Map Antique Original Meiji Period Mt. Fuji:
Are you looking for some nice prints to add to your Japanese collection? Then welcome! Here\'s the right place to shop!
What you see is an original woodblock print map issued in Meiji 20 in Japan (1887). This is a guide map for a solo trip from Tokyo to the east area of Japan including Mt. Fuji. The Kanji letters with red circles tell the name of the places and the inns for accommodation.
ISSHINKO SHA is a travel agents union that was formed in the early Meiji period (around the 1870s). Many Japanese Rykan hotels joined the union and issued prints to promote tourism. This woodblock print is one of them.I know my items are not the cheapest on . But I promise all the items in my store are 100% authentic Japanese products obtained in Japan (by me, of course!). Have you had bitter experiences with poor bootlegs? No need to worry about these fakes here. Just enjoy your shopping!NOTE: All my item has only one stock for each, and I\'m not sure if I can sell the same one again. So if it rings a bell, don\'t hesitate to order now!
- Title - Isshinko Sha Hitori Annai (Solo trip guide by Isshinko company)
- Publication Year - Meiji 20, 1887
- Cartographer/Maker - Isshinkosha
- Size - 50 x 19cm/19.7 x 7.5in
- Location - Tokyo, Shizoka prefecture, Mt. Fuji
Our default shipping method is DHL Express. We\'ll ship your order within 4 business days. Please allow 3 to 10 days for the parcel to arrive. It may take longer depending on the customs clearance process.
May use postal shipping by Japan Post if DHL is unavailable or your address is considered a remote area.$1 Combined Shipping!
We can combine your shipping. The rule is simple: Add One Item, Add $1!
For instance, if you purchase 3 goods overall and the maximum shipping rate is $20, the additional fee is merely $2, making the final shipping cost $22. To view the discount, place all the items you want in your basket.Attention: Import Duties for International Buyers
Is this your first purchase from Japan? Please note that you may need to pay extra fees when receiving international parcels. Also, these import duties (tariffs, customs handling fees, and things like that) are the buyer\'s responsibility. Please don\'t confuse them for additional shipping charges! These are taxes and fees charged by your country or local delivery companies. I\'m grateful for your understanding that import duties are outside the seller\'s control.About Me
Hello dear customers! I\'m Junko from Japan. I love old maps and books. I\'m not sure why, but it may be because I\'m an ardent retro game player, and the old prints remind me of my good old days in the video game worlds. Maps and books have been keys to the new world and adventures that excite me! Prints in my store are all found in Japanese antique markets or old houses. If you like this item, we may have similar tastes in prints. Please check out my other items and meet your favorite!View my other Map & Prints listingsView my other Woodblock Prints listings
Why Buy from Me?
1) 100% Authentic Japanese Products - All the items are obtained in Japanese markets. No bootlegs. 2) Easy Communication in English - I studied English hard and write all the descriptions and messages by myself. I believe better communication makes better customer service!3) In Stock Items Only - Unreasonable order cancellation after purchase never happens in my store. I have all the items at my fingertips.4) Love and Passion for My Selling Products - Please contact me if you have any questions about the things in my store. Your request would be also welcomed. I\'ll find old Japanese prints for you!Have any questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me in English. I will do my best to help you. Looking forward to talking with you :)