Re: That was science
Posted by mara on Jan 31, 2002 at 12:59
Re: That was science (Dale)
re: "My comments are simply the result of my analysis of what Danny said and why it is wrong. If I can inject some humor into my comments, so much the better."
in my opinion, that statement is humorous.
would it be possible for you to modify that statement to "My comments are simply the result of my analysis of what Danny said and why I disagree with him"?
wouldn't that be more scientific ?
don't you realize that some people do not agree with what you think is 'wrong'. is it not possible to limit opinions to statements of disagreement and not to statements of value judgements of other people's opinions ?
my comment is that i enjoy reading different people's opinions, but i do not necessarily agree with them. that doesn't mean that i will write that i think they are 'wrong', just that i disagree with them.
this is a science forum.
so, unless you can prove that a molecule of water does not contain two molecules of hydrogen and one molecule of oxygen, or other such observation, what you are writing is an 'opinion'.
- Re: That was science Shasta 14/2 18:05 (0)
- Re: That was science Dale 01/2 09:18 (11)
- Re: That was science Shasta 14/2 18:58 (0)
- Re: That was science mara 08/2 11:28 (9)
- Re: That was science Dale 09/2 10:32 (8)
- Re: That was science mara 12/2 12:45 (2)
- Re: That was science Amaranth Rose 10/2 03:21 (4)
- Re: That was[n't] science bobbapink 31/1 13:22 (7)
- Re: That was[n't] science Shasta 14/2 19:14 (0)
- Re: That was[n't] science mara 08/2 11:39 (5)
Post a Followup