Re: Rocket Scientists
Posted by Uncle Al on Jul 09, 2002 at 19:52
Re: Rocket Scientists (DA Morgan)
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
Bush is President
Look, it could be worse.
A nuclear conflict involving 1.2 billion reproductive warriors directly (India plus Pakistan) and dumping fallout onto 1.5 billion Chinese is not an altogether unwelcome event. It has been nearly 60 years since Hirshima and Nagasaki. The horrors of peripheral survivors have been neatly forgotten. Sacrificing huge and valuleless populations toward a valuable object lession is entirely satisfactory.
Otiose Yahweh loves blood. Yahweh gorges on screams of human anguish. In the words of Mother Teresa,
"Pain is Christ kissing you."
(I hope she got a good Frenching from her husband.)
Who are we to deny the divine appetites of nugatory Hindu and Moslem deities? DANCE, KALI, DANCE!
- Wow! bobbapink 09/7 20:14 (13)
- Think About It Uncle Al 10/7 15:43 (12)
- Re: Think About It bobbapink 10/7 16:36 (11)
- Re: Think About It DA Morgan 10/7 18:22 (10)
- hmm... anyman 10/7 18:57 (7)
- Re: Think About It bobbapink 10/7 18:57 (1)
Post a Followup