Re: going to Corsucant and Naboo was a big lie
Posted by Ben on Jul 06, 2002 at 00:05
Re: going to the moon was a big lie (dogsdinner)
NASA needs to justify its existence through the continued existence of the manned space program, yet, as everyone knows, technology is simply not up to the task of sending a man into space. So instead NASA simply invested in computer technology in order to make extremely convincing photographs and video of such manned programs.
1. There is no sound in space, yet when spacecraft explode, we hear an explosion.
2. The back of OB1 Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker is lit, even though light in space only comes directly from the nearby suns of Naboo and Corsucant.
3. We see the same scenes in every video. We see repetitions of chariot races, asteriod fields, and sword fights.
4. SETI has supposedly yet to find any evidence of extraterrestrial life, yet we see innumerable alien species portrayed in NASA's video. More tellingly, none of these aliens match the "grays" that are inconvtrovertably known to be presently watching our planet and experimenting on our population.
5. The battle sequences in the first NASA video was completely unrealistic, portraying the Anakin astronaut destroying a much larger alien spacecraft almost by accident.
6. Amidala's uniforms are not regulation NASA flight suits.
Post a Followup