Posted by Dogrock on Jun 27, 2002 at 19:51
Saw a programme suggesting that GM crops are catching up on their need for spraying to the old crops. That the weeds are learning to resist the sprays just as the modified crops can. Did the scientists overstate the case for GM crops. Or just creative accounting.
- Re: GM croppers Thermus aquaticus 29/6 01:46 (4)
- That's pretty much a given bobbapink 28/6 09:16 (9)
- Re: That's pretty much a given DA Morgan 28/6 13:05 (8)
- Re: That's pretty much a given Ben 01/7 04:48 (1)
- Re: That's pretty much a given Dogrock 28/6 18:49 (5)
Post a Followup