Re: the answer is no
Posted by Southern Man on Jun 18, 2002 at 08:10
Re: the answer is no (DA Morgan)
Ok, go all the way back up to the top of this thread. It was stated "they have to be able to demonstrate that the radiation balance coming from the sun and what goes out from the earth is NOT in balance". Your response was "That having been noted the issue of solar balance is irrelevant in the short-term."
So are you now saying that the balance is perfect as Limbaugh did? Or are you saying that a very tiny difference in the balance can make a large temperature change but this is irrelavant? Or do you have some other position you would like to take that you hope might be confusing enough to end the discussion?
- Re: the answer is no DA Morgan 18/6 16:00 (11)
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 19/6 08:47 (10)
- Re: the answer is no DA Morgan 19/6 12:59 (9)
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 20/6 07:37 (8)
- Re: the answer is no DA Morgan 20/6 11:30 (7)
- Re: the answer is no Southern Man 26/6 07:54 (6)
Post a Followup