But on further reflection...
Posted by bobbapink on Jun 01, 2002 at 16:10
Re: duh (bobbapink)
Even that is overly complex. Thermocouplers would probably suffice. Zero moving parts for the whole shebang once the unit is in place.
The only problem would be getting the whole "factory" down safely to the surface on a locale conducive to boring and within easy reach of the subsurface water.
Now all we need is an engineer to build it.
- Re: But on further reflection... Southern Man 02/6 08:39 (7)
- Re: But on further genuflection... bobbapink 02/6 10:38 (6)
- Re: But on further genuflection... Southern Man 04/6 08:29 (4)
- Re: But on further genuflection... DA Morgan 03/6 12:44 (0)
- Re: But on further reflection... DA Morgan 01/6 18:54 (0)
Post a Followup