A Nobel Prize Has Been Earned ... I Suspect
Posted by damorgan on May 24, 2002 at 18:33
Two teams of researchers from Ohio State University reported today that they had identified the 22nd genetically encoded amino acid, a discovery that is the biological equivalent of physicists finding a new fundamental particle or chemists discovering a new element.
For the full story Click Here .
- Re: A Nobel Prize Has Been Earned ... I Suspect mara 04/6 15:05 (9)
- selenocysteine anyman 10/6 22:29 (4)
- Re: A Nobel Prize Has Been Earned ... I Suspect anyman 10/6 22:12 (2)
- Re: Pyrrolysine DA Morgan 04/6 15:09 (0)
- Excellent! I. S. 24/5 21:55 (5)
Post a Followup