WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE!!!
Posted by Dale on May 18, 2002 at 09:59
Britain's food watchdog said on Friday it had confirmed a Swedish study which found a substance that may cause human cancer is widespread in foods..
The study is the first to confirm Swedish research that last month sparked a global food scare on evidence that acrylamide is formed in very high concentrations when carbohydrate-rich foods such as rice or cereals are fried or baked.
But the scientists said acrylamide was likely present in other foods as well as a result of cooking other than boiling. It may have been part of the human diet for thousands of years.
Scientists across the globe, alarmed by the study's findings, are planning further research to help guide consumer choices. The World Health Organization will meet on June 25-27 to study the issue.
As Little Danny would say, this is too important to wait until we have proof. I would suggest that everyone stop eating until we discover if this manmade pollution is preventable or if it is just natural. And when you stop preparing food and eating it you can use that extra time to send me a generous check which I promise to use for research into this pending disaster and to elect my friends to high government office.
- speaking of *laws* changing... anyman 19/5 04:49 (3)
- speaking of physical laws changing... anyman 19/5 03:01 (0)
- Re: WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE!!! Mike Kremer 18/5 23:04 (3)
- Re: WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE!!! Dale 19/5 10:05 (2)
- Re: WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE! Its in the Measurements? Mike Kremer 19/5 15:06 (1)
- Re: You got a problem, pal? :) Dale 20/5 09:11 (0)
- Re: WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE!!! Dogrock 18/5 22:21 (0)
- Re: WE'RE ALL GONNA" DIE!!! anyman 18/5 21:49 (0)
- So What? Amaranth Rose 18/5 10:20 (0)
Post a Followup