Re: hey daniel...
Posted by DA Morgan on May 15, 2002 at 18:25
Re: hey daniel... (Andy™)
In China, as a general rule, male children are valued female children expendable. That is a value judgement exercised by an unfortunately large part of the population.
The generality is what matters. If in 200 years females of our species no longer have any need for males I wouldn't be surprised.
Now that they are becoming less dependent they may find it in their own vested self-interest to eliminate war, and crime, and the proximate cause of most of it.
- Re: hey daniel... Andy™ 16/5 13:20 (11)
- Re: hey daniel... DA Morgan 16/5 14:32 (10)
- Re: hey daniel... Andy™ 16/5 18:28 (9)
- Re: hey daniel... DA Morgan 17/5 13:48 (8)
- heh, looks like we may have finally found the end of this thread. Andy™ 17/5 18:48 (7)
- Eh? Say What? When did this happen? Amaranth Rose 18/5 03:47 (4)
- Re: heh, looks like we may have finally found the end of this thread. DA Morgan 17/5 19:07 (1)
Post a Followup