Further proof that global warming is not real
Posted by DA Morgan on May 15, 2002 at 11:36
Satellite images have detected another in a series of massive icebergs calving off the frozen continent of Antarctica, the latest one bigger than the entire state of Delaware.
Dubbed iceberg C-19, the massive, rectangular ice block measures roughly 124 by 20 miles (198 by 32 kilometers), or 2,480 square miles (6,336 square kilometers) in surface area. While not quite the biggest iceberg to break away from Antarctica in recent years, C-19 is about 20 percent larger in area than the state of Delaware.
Last week, another new berg broke free. It was dubbed C-18, and measured roughly 47 by 4.6 miles (75 by 7 kilometers), or just less than 10 times the area of Manhattan.
For the complete story Click Here .
At what point do people start taking this seriously and reconsider their points-of-view? When the water is up to their neighbors necks? Or only when it is up to their own?
- Re: Further proof that global warming is not real Jeff 15/5 22:38 (2)
- Re: And if that is not enough.............. KB 15/5 15:52 (18)
- Re: And if that is not enough.............. DA Morgan 15/5 18:17 (11)
- and if that is not enough... anyman 17/5 02:22 (10)
- Re: and if that is not enough... DA Morgan 17/5 13:39 (9)
- that is not enough... anyman 18/5 21:52 (8)
- Re: that is not enough... DA Morgan 19/5 15:48 (7)
- Re: And if that is not enough...........a little more Mike Kremer 15/5 17:13 (5)
- I hate to tell you this... The phy guy 22/5 10:44 (2)
- Re: not enough...........a little more......and maybe more? KB 16/5 15:18 (1)
- Re: not enough...........a little more......and maybe more? Southern Man 17/5 08:45 (0)
Post a Followup