Re: He was responding...
Posted by DA Morgan on Apr 25, 2002 at 01:07
Re: He was responding... (Sparrow)
To start with how can you see something more than 6,000 light years away if the universe is only 6,000 years old.
I'd like to see the proof of that one.
The only possibilities I can conceive of are:
1. God set out to intentionally and maliciously deceive us.
2. The laws of physics changed arbitrarily at some point and without reason.
3. All of modern physics is wrong. No bomb exploded over Hiroshima ... the Japanese made it all up and every physicist on the entire planet is a dupe.
- OK, let's do the routine again.... Sparrow 25/4 22:32 (10)
- Re: OK, let's do the routine again.... DA Morgan 26/4 12:46 (2)
- Continuing the routine bobbapink 26/4 10:19 (1)
- ...ask Heisenberg and Guildenstein... Sparrow 26/4 20:10 (0)
- Did you have to do that? Amaranth Rose 26/4 02:14 (4)
- Re: He was responding... I. S. 25/4 20:25 (0)
Post a Followup