Re: According to the horse's mouth...
Posted by Amaranth Rose on Apr 23, 2002 at 18:26
Re: According to the horse's mouth... (bobbapink)
You never have taken anything I post seriously, why should things change now?
CFIDS is a disease, caused by some as yet unelucidated infectious agent. Hint: it's probably smaller than a _Plasmoodium vivax_. You may trivialize and put down all you like, but you are still wrong. In the same way that Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease, perhaps, an errant response to an immunological insult that becomes self-perpetuating long after the initial infectious agent is dead and gone.
You're wrong. Orthostatic Hypotension is an effect, not a cause. It could be an effect of the same thing that causes CFIDS, or it could be something that tends to travel with it. Read Osler's Web. Don't bother me until you do.
- Re: According to the horse's mouth... bobbapink 23/4 18:48 (12)
- maybe? TA 23/4 22:54 (9)
- Knee-jerk disbelief Amaranth Rose 24/4 18:44 (6)
- Re: Knee-jerk disbelief bobbapink 24/4 19:02 (5)
- yes maybe bobbapink 24/4 11:01 (0)
- YES! YES, YES, YEs, YeS, YES!! Amaranth Rose 23/4 23:51 (0)
- Regrading CFIDS Amaranth Rose 23/4 22:31 (1)
- Re: Regrading CFIDS bobbapink 24/4 11:20 (0)
Post a Followup