According to the horse's mouth...
Posted by bobbapink on Apr 23, 2002 at 15:14
Re: Try this, Pooh-dy-kins. (Amaranth Rose)
According to the American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrom....
Although Ms. Johnson is a keen observer, she has not been trained in the key disciplines required to interpret the events she is describing. The Board of Directors of the AACFS therefore re-emphasizes a point that we make repeatedly to the medical community and patient groups. The most reliable information on any illness can only be obtained through the peer-review literature, which involves repeated testing of ideas and application of results to a wide variety of circumstances. Therefore we caution the reader about the accuracy of Ms. Johnson's conclusions.
Well, at least they were nice about it :-)
But, alas, it gives me further pause in taking your reading recommendations seriously.
- Re: According to the horse's mouth... Amaranth Rose 23/4 18:26 (13)
- Re: According to the horse's mouth... bobbapink 23/4 18:48 (12)
- maybe? TA 23/4 22:54 (9)
- Knee-jerk disbelief Amaranth Rose 24/4 18:44 (6)
- Re: Knee-jerk disbelief bobbapink 24/4 19:02 (5)
- yes maybe bobbapink 24/4 11:01 (0)
- YES! YES, YES, YEs, YeS, YES!! Amaranth Rose 23/4 23:51 (0)
- Regrading CFIDS Amaranth Rose 23/4 22:31 (1)
- Re: Regrading CFIDS bobbapink 24/4 11:20 (0)
Post a Followup