Posted by Sparrow on Apr 14, 2002 at 21:04
Re: the book AND darwin? (Dogrock)
Pray tell, why must a book of the history of the faith of a people (the Jews) include anything but peripheral observations of science?
Have you thought to ask just who determined that it MUST contain all the data of the human generation? To what end, if so?
...and really, humans haven't changed all that much, if any. That's much of its point. There's only One who can change essential human behavior....
Back to you.
- Re: Changed? anyman 15/4 05:49 (1)
- No argument here, anymman Sparrow 15/4 08:34 (0)
- Re: Changed? Dogrock 14/4 23:00 (6)
- Re: Changed? anyman 18/4 13:15 (0)
- You miss a very important issue... Sparrow 15/4 08:45 (4)
Post a Followup