Re: the book AND darwin?
Posted by Dogrock on Apr 14, 2002 at 20:22
Re: the book AND darwin? (anyman)
If Darwin is right, the book is wrong - these two are diametrically opposed philosophies:
Not if you interpret the bible in the many different ways that different religious people have done. At this stage there is hardly an exact meaning since so much has changed since it was written. There is no mention of cloning or the internet, or life on other planets, unless you interpret these out of indirect references. Which is back to interpretation.
- Re: the book AND darwin? anyman 18/4 13:08 (0)
- Re: the book AND darwin? anyman 15/4 03:21 (0)
- Changed? Sparrow 14/4 21:04 (9)
- Re: Changed? anyman 15/4 05:49 (1)
- No argument here, anymman Sparrow 15/4 08:34 (0)
- Re: Changed? Dogrock 14/4 23:00 (6)
- Re: Changed? anyman 18/4 13:15 (0)
- You miss a very important issue... Sparrow 15/4 08:45 (4)
Post a Followup