Re: Gee, anyman.....CANSWN (contains absolutely no science whatsoever notwithstanding)
Posted by Andy™ on Apr 14, 2002 at 14:04
Re: Gee, anyman.....CALBOS (Contains a little bit of science) (Sparrow)
I finally understand the problem inherent in the Theistic Evolution postulation.
If one considers the entire bible to be god-given and all, at least old testament books, to be interpreted literally then yes, there are significant problems for theistic evolution from that view.
As for Election... I think a being outside of time would know who was coming and who wasn't. It's not really a selection per se, simply the way things flow.
Also, I've determined that the interpretation of "the wages of sin is death" that makes the most sense is a spiritual death, simply because it is impossible for there have been no physical death of any kind ever in human history.
- well... anyman 18/4 13:31 (15)
- Re: well... Andy 18/4 23:07 (14)
- Re: well... anyman 19/4 00:56 (13)
- O.o *can't think of anything fitting to put here, so I'll just say CSSUA (Contains some slightly useful analysis) Andy™ 20/4 22:58 (9)
- stepping in Bubba 27/4 02:32 (8)
- Re: well... DA Morgan 19/4 13:32 (2)
- Re: Gee, anyman.....CANSWN (contains absolutely no science whatsoever notwithstanding) anyman 15/4 05:57 (0)
Post a Followup