Re: The moving stones mystery
Posted by Mike Kremer on Apr 11, 2002 at 07:38
Re: The moving stones mystery (Amaranth Rose)
Slow down your 'key repeat' a little Rose?
deleting the extra 'aa' in sophia. allows one to enter your second URL.
I still wondering why the rocks dont tend to settle in the mud....after a rainfall?
**My thoughts on this are:- The rocks are largely
composed of Calcium Carbonate (Dolomite).
So that should there be an occasional downfall of
rain that is acidic (unlikely in that area being so far from industrial pollution) The rocks might creep along, on a raft of thousands of minute bubbles produced by the chemical reaction of a weak acid and carbonate.
- Re: The moving stones mystery y 12/4 08:25 (0)
- Not bad, but it may be more easily explained. Sparrow 11/4 08:44 (1)
- Re: Not bad, but it may be more easily explained. Amaranth Rose 11/4 12:33 (0)
- Re: The moving stones mystery dogpatch 11/4 08:24 (0)
- Re: The moving stones mystery Amaranth Rose 11/4 08:09 (1)
- Re: The moving stones mystery Mike Kremer 11/4 09:33 (0)
Post a Followup