Does Energy Matter
Posted by y on Apr 09, 2002 at 08:29
Now that I have grabbed your attention, could somebody please answer the following (I presume rather basic questions:
1)Does energy ever change into matter?
2)If so could you give me an example?
3)If so does it do so in descrete steps or is the change continuous?
4)Does matter ever turn into energy?
5)If so could you give me an example?
6)If so does it do so descretly or continously(am I in the realm of quanta here)?
- Re: Does Energy Matter Andy™ 09/4 10:03 (1)
- Re: Does Energy Matter y 09/4 11:08 (0)
- Does Energy Matter: A Partial Answer Amaranth Rose 09/4 09:04 (8)
- Re: Does Energy Matter: A Partial Answer y 09/4 11:04 (4)
- Re: Does Energy Matter: A Partial Answer Bill Wallace 09/4 09:13 (2)
Post a Followup