Re: High school science problem
Posted by Bill Gill on Mar 08, 2002 at 21:33
Re: High school science problem (Amaranth Rose)
Well, based on knowledge of the communications systems used by the Space Shuttle I say two (2). The main communication to/from the Space Shuttle is through the Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System (TDRSS). They get almost complete coverage using 2 satellites. But that is for lower orbits. The coverage increases as the altitude of the Space Shuttle increases, until it would become complete at a high enough altitude.
Unfortunately I don't know how to calculate it.
- Re: High school science problem Amaranth Rose 09/3 03:15 (20)
- Re: High school science problem Bill Gill 10/3 21:31 (19)
- Re: High school science problem Amaranth Rose 11/3 04:41 (18)
- Re: High school science problem Bill Gill 11/3 21:33 (0)
- you said bobbapink 11/3 08:11 (16)
- Re: Trick question? Dale 11/3 09:21 (15)
- Re: Trick question? Amaranth Rose 11/3 23:36 (7)
- Re: Trick question? Dale 12/3 09:00 (0)
- Re: Trick question? bobbapink 12/3 07:56 (5)
- I tried 5 also bobbapink 11/3 10:32 (6)
Post a Followup