Vintage sheaffer no nonsense fountain pen 1970s Old Stock USA made For Sale
Vintage sheaffer no nonsense fountain pen 1970s Old Stock USA made: $19.00
Sheaffer no nonsense Vintage New Old Stock cartridge ink fountain pen with M or F choice steel nib. Made in USA. Perfect working unused condition.
Brand : Sheaffer
Model : No nonsense
Colour: Opaque Purple
Length (capped) : 132 mm
Length Without cap: 122 mm
Length posted: 153 mm.
Weight: 15 gms
Body material: Plastic
Cap Type: Screw cap
Nib Size & Material: M or F size steel nib and steel clip.
Ink Filler: universal Ink cartridges - (sheaffer originally made these as cartridge pen)
Made in : USA
Old Stock vintage sheaffer no nonsense cartridge fountain pen in perfect working condition. pen will be shipped only after detailed testing. We will ink the pen to make sure its working. But pen will be cleaned and dried before shipping.
Working video can be send through whatsapp if needed. Please ask. For 24 hours support please reach us on messaging.
Please check all the photographs. there are clear detailed closeup to clarify any of your doubts. No refund or exchange available for this item. buy this pen only after clarifying all your doubts.
Price is for a sheaffer non nonsense cartridge fountain pen + some blue ink cartridges as free gift (not sheaffer cartridge, we will send standard ink cartridges) + secure packing in bubble and paper box + Microfibre cloth for cleaning and shining
Special Note : Please note that, any of the freebies (ink cartridges, packing pen box and micro fibre cloth) are free gifts from us, completely free of cost. You never paid for these items. So will supply them only as per the availability. What we guarantee for the $ you paid for is the sheaffer no nonsense fountain pen + a safe packing, and 99% of the time you will get the standard (non-sheaffer) ink cartridges as well. but other freebies are subject to availability, and we may randomly pick anything available.
Please be informed, Chances are there you might see some light shop wear scratches or stain spots in the barrel or cap ring, consider this as part of the deal, and its due to the age of the pen (manufactured 1970-80s). There can be some ink left over from the final writing test, please ignore it. And this ink spill only happens when we are in hurry packing the pen to reach the post office before they close for the day, just to avoid 24 hours delay. Otherwise, we clean the pen very well after testing it.
Special notes on Condition of the item:
This is a vintage pen, made during 1970-80s, in Unused New-Old-Stock condition. These pens always been kept in vendors/stockists shelves in bulk quantity. If at all these are inked, it will by us to do the writing test before the dispatch. The majority of these pens do have very minor "shop wear" such as micro scratches on the clip or barrel. Two images from the product picture gallery show the pen's body with various forms of stains, corrosion, and hairline and micro scratches. We will make every effort to pick pens with less marks and stains, but if they do show up on the pens we sent, just think of them as being included in the deal. not a ground for requesting a refund or return. For the age and make , we would rank this 90% fresh appearance.
1. these pens are vintage, and it stayed in closed boxes, loose bags, or carton boxes for almost 45 years. Manhandled by at least 10 different store owners and vendors, traveled distances across world. Naturally these pens will carry tear and wear of the age and logistics. We stock only the best condition pens we selected from a huge lot, but expect the pens to carry some tear and wear, but these age marks are very limited, we will avoid them the best.
2. Pay attention to the method of ink filling mentioned at the beginning of the listing. fountain pens has different kinda of ink filling, and each pen we listed might have a specific method, and chances are the you are not comfortable with this ink filling, please read and understand what is the filling method.
3. your pens will be tested for leaks, nib quality,fit of caps and section, before we ship the item. We do ink testing as well.
4. Please note that during write test and leak test, we fill pens with ink or cartridge. You might receive the pen with some ink left over, possibly ink spilled over during transit. We are not doing it on purpose. Sometime we are in hurry to hand over pens to courier company before they close, to save a day, or even week-ends. We clean the pens before we ship whenever we get enough time to do so. Please wash the section of the pen and cap in tap water, rub with a cotton cloth or paper napkin. Do not raise this as a complaint in , we have already informed well in advance and this is quite obvious in FP World.
5. When you buy vintage pens , certain metal colors are faded away because of the age. Like Gold plating , paint coating. if any such condition exist, we will specifically describe this with the help of pictures and words. the pen might have developed a color change (its also called patina). If you dont like this color fading and resulting patina, i recommend skipping the buy. This pen might not be for you. Ask for closeup photos and videos of the specific pen we going to ship
6. Though we mentioned it as New Old Stock, we will definitely diss-assemble the pen, fill the ink or cartridge, do multiple tests. So technically, we can only send a pen at least once used by us. you cannot count this is as an used item. This 'onetime' usage is part of our quality check. If you are not fine this , dont buy this pen.
7. This is not a brand new , fresh made pen. Instead, This is vintage old pen with its won tear and wear. Read the description details before you buy.
8. No warranty for the pen, but we give a guarantee it works. We will replace the pen if it didn't work as we promised.
9. You are buying a vintage a pen from us, we cannot to do any customization on this item. many customers ask us for customization, improvements and add-ons (like O rings etc..). we dont have any technical expertise to do so. You have to find your own ways to customize and fine tune your pens.
Refund, return or Exchange policy:
We wish to clearly mention that we would entertain claims Only If :
1) non-delivery of shipments - We will refund you if the package was lost and delivery was not possible.
2) damaged during transit - We will refund if the item was damaged during transit, but very unlikely to happen. we do super duper packing always.
3) Not working As promised - If we promised it is working, assume it is working, guaranteed. If not, you get full refund.
4) Seller is Mis-leading - We will refund you if you prove the point that we mis-lead you or used fake information to sell a wrong product.
We Will NOT refund or Exchange For :
1) you did not like the color of the item. - We have invested money in publishing high resolution photos which shows you all realistic aspects of the item, including colors and shades. you get what you see.
2) Pens has tiny dots or scratches - We have already mentioned these details if they exist
3) After 2 days use I get bored with the pen or i changed my mind - Sorry but this is something you have to manage,think more than once before you buy.
4) The pens is not worth for the price I paid - Please read, study evaluate the price before you buy. We set the price affordable for vintage lovers, many facts influence a price we fix. Make sure you justify the price you paid for
5) I believe this pen was used - It will be mentioned in the listing if so. usually vintage fountain pens has different condition status. please refer to the list below.
6) I think this pen is not authentic - Communicate with us before you buy. We sell only authentic pens and accessories. Photographs we published are always actual pictures of the item on sale, it will tell you visually whether the item is authentic or not.
7) Later i changed my mind, i need a different pen - We dont allow exchanges, it is very difficult to manage the exchange part, because we are shipping this from a far remote country where logistics is costly and labor intensive. Please give it couple of thoughts and buy the item, make sure you really need to buy this item.
8) I ordered a wrong product - Again, just relax and read all details and check all photos before you decide. You can always ask us to cancel the order after ordering , before we ship.
9) I am just buying to see the pen, may be i will return if i dont like it - This is 'window shopping' behavior, though nothing wrong with it, not practical with an online shopping web site, especially when the supplier and customers are located in far remote countries.
10) or any other personal reasons you will raise. - We cant support you with a refund or exchange for your personal reasons, but will definitely support of the item is not as we listed or described.
For all the issues we listed above, the only solutions is reading description and product condition, read the technical side of the pen, and inspect all closeup photos.
please note that There is no authentic certificate, reseller license, manufacturer license, warranty card, Gift boxes, or dealer certificates with these pens. They are just simple pens made by < a company> many years back. we are selling them in working condition, mostly collected from its previous owners or retailer shops.
Packing, Shipping & Delivery
Packing: Three layer packing is free. Pen will be packed in a very secure inner box, wrapped with a bubble/paper cushion roll, and covered with another layer foam , and again repacked with an outer carton.
Shipping for International orders: We use India post registered international service. We use standard shipping method, which means it will be delivered to you through your country's official postal service. the buyer will need to sign a document to receive the package. 99% of the postal services will try only one delivery attempt at the given address, after the first attempt, they will inform you to visit your local post office/outlet to collect the item. Be prepared to visit the post office if you missed the first delivery attempt. We do not have express shipping methods available in our city. Only standard shipping possible.
Delivery time: Product will be shipped from Southern India, Kerala. Usually a package will be delivered within 25 days after we ship the item from India. Though India post maintains consistent delivery schedule, There will be considerable delay in delivering items during certain seasons (new year, Christmas, or local festivals) or due to natural calamities. There will be added delivery delay in such occasions. Please prepare yourself to wait for 45 days after your order (the worst case) . It is always a good idea to identify any possible vacations or festivals around your ordering date and plan your purchase accordingly. Since we offered you a free delivery, kindly purchase this item only if you can wait for some days more than stipulated delivery time. That being said currently (2nd Oct 2022) We are delivering in 24 days to most of the countries we ship to.
Customs and clearance: We always declare items like this as a 'personal gift' and we put only 2 or 3 USD value to make it easy at customs clearance in your country. Still some countries has a policy to inspect every package landing in their country. if you are in doubt, please check with your country's customs department if its OK to import this item for personal use. Buy the item only if they approve (99% of countries has no problems on a personal use import). Some times you will be asked by customs to provide a declaration about the import (e.g, you declare the actual usage of the item and the item will be released).
Customs duty: though we declare the item as personal gift and put only 2-3 USD value, in some rare cases customs officers will physically inspect the item, and they decide to charge you with an import duty. Please check with your customs department if there is any import duty for such items when buying for personal use (guide : 99.99% of the time import duties are charged only when the imported items has value of higher range of 200 USD + , and definitely doesn't apply here since we are declaring the value of the item considerably very low).