Vintage 1950s 2-Sided Stanley Safety Chart | Humorous | General Manufacturing For Sale
Vintage 1950s 2-Sided Stanley Safety Chart | Humorous | General Manufacturing :
To clarify, one poster costs $25.
These are great signs to have in various manufacturing settings or homes as decoration! They add character with their unique 1950esque art style, and serve as humorous safety reminders for serious workplace hazards.
They did have a previous life in a manufacturing shop; but being in storage most of their lives, their quality is still great! Dimensions are 18" x 12" x 0.7".
Below is a list of the charts for sale and the topics one covers on each side. If you'd like one in particular let me know and I'll make sure to send it to you. Currently the following charts are in stock:
- [NOT AVAILABLE] No. 3-4: Lathe Tools / Safe Tool Handling
- No. 5-6: Antiseptic & Bandages / Hazards of Draft in Overheated Conditions
- [NOT AVAILABLE]No. 7-8: Sharp Tools in Pockets / Properly Secured Hammers
- No. 9-10: Proper Screwdriver use / Hazards of Slippery Floors
- [NOT AVAILABLE]No. 11-12: Chisels may Slip / Loose Clothing is dangerous in a Shop
- No. 13-14: Treating a Bleeding Wound / Hazards of Live Sockets
- [NOT AVAILABLE]No. 15-16: Screw Drivers Raise Metal Burrs / Select the Right Tool for the Right Job
- No. 17-18: Hazards of Neglected Mushroom Heads / First Start of Grind Wheels
- [NOT AVAILABLE] No. 19-20: Hazards of Handless Files / Hazards of Flammable Liquids
- No. 25-26: Hazards of Revolving Blades & Cutters / Use of Soft-faced Hammers
- [NOT AVAILABLE]No. 27-28: Clear Communication in Workspace / Hazards of Non-grounded Electric Tools
- No. 31-32: Keep hand off while Rough Turning / Wear Safety Goggle when Chipping Metal
- [NOT AVAILABLE]No. 33-34: Hazards of Rags & Cotton Waste / Hazards of Shaky Ladders
- No. 35-36: Hazards of Abused Screw Drivers / Dangers of Kick Backs when Cutting