Single Serve Coffee Maker Compatible with K Cup Pod and Ground Coffee By Sboly For Sale
Single Serve Coffee Maker Compatible with K Cup Pod and Ground Coffee By Sboly:
- ☕ RAPID BREWED COFFEE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS: This personal single serve coffee maker will give you that fresh, pure taste that is required to jump start your day. Have your cup ready to drink in only 3 minutes! Hot enough to still have hot coffee with cream added. The water adjustment function allows you to control how much coffee you want to brew to save expensive grounds.
- ☕ DURABLE & COMPACT DESIGN: Innovatively designed to be compact and durable, yet extremely effective, this coffee maker is much smaller than others. You will be able to fit it in tight places on countertops, office tables, etc.
- ☕ 2-IN-1 BREWING: Whether you want to brew a coffee pod or make a cup of coffee the traditional way, this innovative machine will allow you to do either! The simple side button feature allows you to conveniently choose between these 2 brewing styles.
- ☕ AUTO-CLEANING BUTTON: When you are done using this one-of-a-kind coffee machine, simply press 2 buttons and let the machine clean itself. Cleaning your machine have never been this easy! Forget to shut off your machine? Don’t worry, the machine will automatically turn off after brewing a cup of coffee.
- ☕ WARM TIPS: Be sure to add water into water tank before press the button to start to brew coffee. The coffee maker only can be used under US standard voltage. A voltage transformer is needed when you use it in other countries.
Automatic Shut Off
No more worry about the safe problem, our coffee maker can shut off automatically when the coffee runs out.Compact And Tiny Design
Not only brew coffee in the kitchen, but our small coffee maker also makes coffee on your table!Fits All America Standard Coffee Pods
One coffee make , enough to satisfy your different tastes for different coffee capsules.Use Step: Tips
1.Brew clean water to clear water tank for first use every day. This will purify your coffee for ultimate taste.
2.Use bottled or filtered water.
3.When adding coffee grounds in the basket do not exceed the MAX line.
4.It’s suggested to clean machine every 2 months or after brewing more than 200 cups of coffee.You can add safe cleaning solutions such as vinegar to clean the inside.
5. ONLY can be used under USA voltage standard 110V-120V, a voltage converter is needed if used in other countries