San Mai Damascus Knife With Laminate Core of CruForge-V and Leather Sheath For Sale
This item has been shown 299 times.
San Mai Damascus Knife With Laminate Core of CruForge-V and Leather Sheath:
San Mai, Laminate Blade Hunter.
* 11 Layer Laminate Blade
* High Carbon, High Vanadium, Steel Core!
* Beautiful Ziricote Hardwood Handle
* Honed to a razor sharp edge
* 5.25" blade, 9.75" overall aprox.
* High Quality Handmade Leather Sheath
This Multi Layer Hunter has a 11 layer laminated blade with a CruForge V core. The handle is made out of the beautiful Ziricote wood and comes with a nice leather sheath which I have made by a talented sheath maker in Kentucky. Overall length is approx 9.75 inches. Must be of legal age to purchase. A light coat of any thin oil will always keep the knife looking it's best. Also included is an oak display stand as shown. The knife will be shipped Priority Mail with insurance and signature conformation.
This beautiful knife would make a great gift for yourself or a special friend
*** Every aspect of making this knife was done by me in my small shop in Oregon.
* Photos above show the billet before it was forged welded together with the 1/4" center core of CruForge v Steel. And also a photo of the billet being forged in the press.