RARE Roman Empire Arrowhead - 1-2 C.E. - With Display Case For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RARE Roman Empire Arrowhead - 1-2 C.E. - With Display Case:
History of the Artifact
Now available to you, original Roman arrowheads dated to the 1st and 2nd century A.D. These artifacts come to you from a variety of archaeological sites scattered across Europe; interestingly, no matter the provenance, the design and materials used for these arrowheads are broadly similar, suggesting the existence of tested and then standardized arrowhead models utilized by all armies across the Roman Empire.
These arrowheads are made in bronze. Each arrowhead is cast as a three or four-bladed head - an excellent design perfected by Roman smiths that would easily pierce through enemy armour. These arrowheads are a testament to a now defunct warfare that only eclipsed with the advent of the gunpowder weapons in the 16th century - until then, archers were essential staples to the strategic success of any army. The Roman armies made varied use of its archers, namely in defensive positions screening the army from cavalry attacks and protecting the flanks.
The same bronze arrowheads that crowned the arrows of Roman archers at the triumphant sieges of Carthage or Alesia are now made available to you neatly protected inside our elegant glass top leather cases ready to be displayed in your collections!How do I know these are original Roman Arrowheads?
Ancient Artifacts guarantees the Authenticity of items sold through athree layer system of protection:
- Ancient Artifacts exclusively sources artifacts fromtrusted and reputable antique distributors, many of whom have been selling Artifacts for decades.
- Next, the Artifact is inspected by anexpertteam member, who is professionally trained in counterfeit detectionAfter the artifact passes inspection, the Certificate of Authenticity is signed and the Artifact is packaged.
- Finally, Ancient Artifacts gives anadditional layer of protectionby promising afull refund with no questions asked, in the extremely unlikely event that a counterfeit slips through our vetting process.
YourRoman Arrowheadwill look very similar to the ones shown in the photos. There will always be some variety, given our items are unique historical pieces.The display case included is openable so that you may easily handle and closely observe the artifact.If for whatever reason you get anything that does not fit this description you are entitled to your money back!Your order will include:
- One authentic Roman Arrowhead dated between the 1st and 2nd century A.D.
- Elegant protective case for preservation and display of your artifact
- Certificate of Authenticity
Ancient Artifactsrelics are guaranteedauthentic and have a 100% money backpolicy.