RARE NASA APOLLO COMMAND MODULE SPACECRAFT FLIGHT HARDWARE Fuel Cell Relay Panel For Sale
RARE NASA APOLLO COMMAND MODULE SPACECRAFT FLIGHT HARDWARE Fuel Cell Relay Panel:
RARE NASA APOLLO COMMAND MODULE SPACECRAFT FLIGHT HARDWARE Fuel Cell Relay Panel RARE NASA APOLLO COMMAND MODULE SPACECRAFT FLIGHT HARDWARE Fuel Cell Relay Panel
* 1965 Vintage NASA Apollo Command/Service Module Spacecraft Flight Hardware * Fuel Cell Relay Switch Panel Assembly.
This artifact was designed to activate critical subsystems used on the Command Service Module Fuel Cells, the Apollo Spacecraft's primary source of electrical power.These fuel cells converted Liquid Oxygen and Liquid Hydrogen into a vital source of electricity and also provided drinking water for the Apollo Astronauts. This assembly contains four Kinetics Motor-Driven Electromechanical Switches, and each Relay has been designed to provide the utmost reliability.All components were certified to NASA "MANNED SPACE RATED" specifications, and the precious metal Gold is used throughout this mechanism. North American Aviation (NAA) developed and built the CSM, as the prime contractor for the NASA Apollo spacecraft.The NAA certification stamps are still visible on the hardware labels and connectors.NASA/NAA Manufacturer Data Tag:
Switch Panel Assembly Fuel Cell
Part Number: V17-451200
Model Number: V17-3
(NASA) Contract Number: NAS-9-150
Manufacturer Code: 03953Approximate dimensions: 10.75 inches x 7.75 inches x 6 inches.The last sixteen images are for reference only, including photos of the CSM Spacecraft Fuell Cells (May require viewing from a desktop/laptop to see all 34 listing images).This sophisticated device was purchased in the year 2000 from the estate sale of Charles H. Bell, a NASA Apollo Engineer, and world-class spaceflight hardware collector.A very rare display of critical CSM Spacecraft technology for your Apollo spaceflight history collection!We require that all potential buyers read our 'FAQ and Terms of Sale' section, at the bottom of each listing, prior to purchase, offer or offer placement and inquiries.
As the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing is fast approaching, spaceflight missions grow farther reaching and ever bold, while we begin to experience a renaissance of international interest in spaceflight endeavors and technology. Still, only a few knowabout the possibility of collecting such historically significant artifacts, as these from the Space Programs, but that is beginning to change, in light of these events.Over time, spaceflight artifacts are increasingly difficult to acquire and the value of these rare collectibles is very likely to rise dramatically. If you are a collector that is new to the niche of spaceflight hardware and seeking to diversify your portfolio, this is an excellent way to accomplish that with a unique and sound investment. These are heirlooms that will inspire and be admired by many generations to come.
***If you want to find ALL of our spaceflight artifacts available for purchase, make sure you look EVERYWHERE. ***Whether a seasoned space hardware collector or a novice, we ask that all please read our *FAQ & Terms of Sale* sectionbelow, prior to purchase or offer placement.
Thank you, and welcome to Space Mission Market!
FAQ &Terms of Sale:
- Artifact Inquiries: Please submit all questions regarding listed artifacts, prior to purchase or offer placement, and allow at least24 hours for response. Write in anytime with all other questions or special artifact requests. We will try to locate any specific type of spaceflight hardware that you are interested in purchasing.
- Artifact Provenance: Artifacts that include provenance (or any documents, original receipts, part tags,certificate of authenticity / COA, etc) in the sale will have that stated in the listing and shown in the listing photos. If any of this type of provenance /paperwork is notshown in the photos andspecified as "included"in the listing, then itis not available or included in the sale.
- Artifact Flight Status: FLOWN = Spacecraft hardware / components, crew equipment, scientific instruments or other items / materials that have been flown. FLIGHT = Spacecraft flight qualified spares or backup hardware / components and engineering test articles made of the same components as the flight article. These are items that could have flown, but were not flown. Ground Support Equipment (GSE) = Non-flight space program hardware, equipment and scientific Instruments used in direct association with the spacecraft, spacecraft engineers and technicians. These are items that were used and made for ground support that may or may not have been in direct contact with the spacecraft prior to launch.
- All items listed here are being sold as collectible artifacts only, and although they may be in perfect working order, we are not able to test them for functionality.
- Unpaid Items: Anyone that places the winning offer on an sale item that we have listed or orders a 'Buy it Now' item that we have listed, without submitting payment within the time frame that allows and without contacting us with a request to extend the payment date or responding to our payment request, please note that we will open an unpaid item case against your account, cancel the sale if not paid and then we will block that person's account from further offerding and purchasing at this store. This is to assist in our efforts to keep a market / sale house open to serious buyers only without interference or hindrance from non-paying members.
- Receiving Purchased Artifacts: All artifacts will be shipped within 5 business days of receiving full payment. We can not accommodate in person deliveries or package pick up requests, due to work travel demands. We ask that any requests to delay package shipments, please be sent to us through messaging to avoid incurring a penalty on our seller score.
- Combined Shipping: Combined shipping is available upon request and within the same sale week (extensions on a case by case basis). For combined shipping, please request a revised invoice reflecting the combined shipping cost, prior to submitting payment.
- Shipping Insurance: Packages Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Domestic Service include up to $50 insurance coverage. Packages shipped via USPS Priority Mail International include up to $200 USD insurance coverage. Additional shipping insurance coverage must be requested prior to submitting payment, so that the invoice can be adjusted to reflect the additional insurance coverage cost. Buyer is responsible for requesting and paying for additional insurance. Items shipped via USPS Retail Ground Service do not include insurance.
- International Customers: All artifacts will ship internationally. If the international shipping cost is not shown in the listing, please send a message requesting the rate. Any international, customs associated duties or fees are additional (not included in this transaction), and theyare the buyers responsibility.We can not take special customs form requests. All information entered on customs forms is automated through , based on the exact item listingdescription and value information saved in 's system.
Note: FAQ &Terms of Sale may be updated periodically. Please check for new information, prior to purchase, or offer placement. Listing and template services provided by inkFrog