Protection Oil Banishing Oil Remove Hexes Curses Evil Eye Oil Hoodoo Oil Wiccan For Sale
Protection Oil Banishing Oil Remove Hexes Curses Evil Eye Oil Hoodoo Oil Wiccan:
You will receive ONE 1/2 oz bottle. This oil is made with powerful protective herbs and a family hoodoo oil blend that will repel ALL negative energy coming towards you. There is also an evil eye amulet inside the bottle to protect you and keep all negativity - jealousy - evil forces/spirits away from you as this puts a barrier around you that shields your energy This will keep you protected from other people's bad energy - stop hexes and curses - bad juju or any evil forces coming towards you.
**I Do Not Accept Returns - please make proper arrangements for your package to be delivered from Your Post Office Carrier - and make sure your Address is Correct at the time you place your order - I will make sure your items are packaged with the Best Care and I do ship to the address you provide when you place your order.
HOW TO USE: You can wear in the palms of your hands and on your feet - anoint a candle (jar or chime or votive) You can inscribe the word "protection" and your name or another person's name you want protected on a candle - use a black - red or white candle - anoint candle with oil - burn daily if you are using a chime candle for 2 weeks. If you are using a jar candle or 7 day candle - just write your name on the outside of the jar with a sharpie marker - state your words of protection and dab a little of the oil on the rim of the jar and across your name on the jar as well as the bottom of the candle. You can also make a petition paper - write the names of people you want protected - dab the oil on the paper - place paper under plate that candle is burning on - when candle is done - burn the paper as you just burned your intentions to the universe for supreme protection.
Sold as curio.
Stay Focused and Blessed, Denise Margaret
**Do not use diluted oils in diffusers. Do not use essential oils on your body if you have health issues, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always do a skin patch test first. Do not take internally, external use only. Sold as curio. Results are never guaranteed.
Store the oil away from heat, Keep away from children and pets.
* Disclaimer: Due to 's policies, sellers are not permitted to say that a product will produce some sort of outcome. I do not guarantee results, the items are sold as curios, use at your own discretion. I'm not a legal or medical practitioner, seek help by a qualified professional for medical and legal issues
*FAQ's1. Where's my order?You can track your order by visiting the Purchases option located at the top right of your page, then click on Track Package. Or you can use your tracking number that was emailed to you when your order was shipped. Visit the USPS.com website and type in your tracking number.
2. When will my order ship?Currently I am on a 1 - 3 day turnaround time, not including holidays or weekends. Orders are packed in the order received.
You can check the "ship by date" on orders by clicking on your account by the shopping cart icon in the top right corner on your page, then click on PURCHASES. It shows ship by dates, tracking, estimated delivery dates, etc.
3. How Do I use the oils - It didn't come with instructions?No, my products don't come with instructions. I do list what the item CAN be used for, so make sure you are reading the Entire Listing as I give detailed information there. It is up to each practitioner to use it as they wish. We are all different in our practices, use your own intuition, study, read and learn your craft.
4. Can I apply the oil to my skin?That is up to you. The potion oils are diluted with a carrier oil. I suggest doing a skin patch test first because some of the oils I use are 'hot', such as cinnamon and ginger. Some oils are phototoxic (not to be worn in direct sunlight) such as citrus oils. The essential oils may irritate your skin if you are sensitive. Consult a qualified health practitioner if you are pregnant, breast feeding, have a health condition or on medication.
5. Can the oils be used in warmers?Yes they can. I suggest a tealight oil warmer and not the electric. In my opinion the electric warmers get too hot and the oil can smoke. Tealight warmers work the best.
6. Do your oils work? Why didn't my spell work with your oil?It's not up to me if your magical workings manifest or not. I'm supplying the tool, it's up to you to supply the energy. I'm not responsible for any outcome, good or bad because I'm not doing the work. What I am responsible for is supplying you with an ingredient so you can perform your own working.